VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    What have you been watching these days on TV? I usually watch Ugly Betty and Scrubs (I'm a DIE HARD scrubs fan) and sometimes I watch reruns of That 70's Show when they're on late at night on tv. Other than that, I just catch random shows here and there on the food network and hgtv. What about you guys?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The Office (My Favorite)
    Myth Busters
    Dirty Jobs

Pretty much it. Although I did watch Pushing Daisies last week and enjoyed it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "Zach Braff has reminded us all that sitcom doesn't need to make you laugh."
    I remember when Scrubs used to be funny....

Any way -- I've been watching a lot of "How It's Made" on the Discovery networks.
    "Chuck", "Earl", "Smallville", "Sarah Silverman", "Flash Gordon", "The Office", and of course "The Simpsons" & "Family Guy".
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i caught Matters of Life and Dating the other night on lifetime when I was browsing channels.....I'm not sure if it was a one time movie, miniseries, or normal series, but it was really good. I'd love to catch it again if it's going to be continued.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So bored by most current TV that I am watching Millennium again. We are a bit behind over here, so I am enjoying Weeds, but since Deadwood, Sopranos and West Wing are all done and dusted, there really isn't much of any value.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Coronation Street.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i like scrubs. great show. but i spend most of my time on the nature/learning HD channels.. my current favorite is The Smithsonian Channel. or how ever you spell it.. great shows. awsome scenery.
    Quote Quote