VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone know of a site that has a list of DVD chapter points? I converted a few of my tapes to dvd, and I don't want to put random "every 5 minutes" chapter marks in them.

I trying to keep from double-dipping, especially since I wouldn't have bought some of these in the first place (they're for other family members).

In particular, Predator and ID4. I have a couple of others, but would be too embarrassed to admit I own them
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    aw, come on. You don't have to feel bad about that Strawberry Shortcake collection and your special edition of Steel Magnolias.

I tried vainly to search the web for weeks when I was converting all my VHS to DVD and never found anything. A quick google just now still find nothing...
    I think you're out of luck.
    Sorry.
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why not just buy the DVD version ? Much higher quality, some good extras etc. The chapter points only hold if you start your video at the same point as the DVD version, including studio idents etc.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I understand that DVD is higher quality than VHS. Thank you.

I've never been one for extras, especially of movies for which I don't particularly care.

Actually, Steel Magnolias and Strawberry Shortcake would be a step up from some of these.
    Quote Quote