VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Thread
  1. 0 2 2 0
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    0 2 2 0
    The added subs are playing correctly now. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ohhhhhh.My.God. Dude.... THANK YOU SO MUCH! You practically saved our souls with this post! I've been trying to watch Xanadu with my mom since many many years ago, and I was never able to because, despite my sincerest efforts, I was never able to get it to work with Arabic subtitles.... (And yes I know there are simpler workarounds that involve using a pirated copy of the film and whatnot, BUT ITS XANADU, IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!). Now we can finally watch it as it was meant to be watched. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! MWAAAAAAAAH! Image
    [Attachment 54945 - Click to enlarge]
    Image Attached Images  
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a simpler way of managing a standard US commercial dvd. I downloaded a German version os Klaus Kinski in Nosferatu 1979. Handbraked it to a *.mkv file, placed a set of *srt english subtitles and watched the whole thing in the english language.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi,
    I want to translate subs from english to italian so I demultiplex the audio and video from the DVD using PgcDemux,
    using Subtitle Edit I translate it then file-export-bluray sup but when I load it into MuxMan it is not recognized
    Last edited by Donnje; 28th Dec 2022 at 12:13.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you can create SRT subtitles with SubtitleEdit, you can use a DVD authoring program that accepts SRT subtitles as input to create your DVD subpicture subtitles, AVStoDVD is relatively simple to use and should work. If you want the subtitles as a separate file, then demultiplex them with PgcDemux.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    If you can create SRT subtitles with SubtitleEdit, you can use a DVD authoring program that accepts SRT subtitles as input to create your DVD subpicture subtitles, AVStoDVD is relatively simple to use and should work. If you want the subtitles as a separate file, then demultiplex them with PgcDemux.
    thanks AVStoDVD is relatively simple but it actually uses MuxMan so it doesn't work with the .sup crated by Subtitle Edit as @johns0 explained to me
    I need a program that can add a .srt for creating a dvd
    Last edited by Donnje; 28th Dec 2022 at 12:38.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Donnje View Post
    ... then file-export-bluray sup
    Why do you export in blu-Ray format ? For a DVD, it seems better to export in DVD format, no ? Try DVDSubtitle (*.sub)
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Donnje View Post
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    thanks AVStoDVD is relatively simple but it actually uses MuxMan so it doesn't work with the .sup crated by Subtitle Edit as @johns0 explained to me
    I told you to export the subtitles as SRT subtitles. I know from personal experience that SubtitleEdit has the ability to export SRT subs. I have done that many times.

I also know I know from personal experience that AVStoDVD accepts SRT subs for authoring. (It is also necessary to add a source file for video and audio.) AVStoDVD can be set up to output DVD files and folders that include proper DVD subtitles.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    I told you to export the subtitles as SRT subtitles. I know from personal experience that SubtitleEdit has the ability to export SRT subs. I have done that many times.

I also know I know from personal experience that AVStoDVD accepts SRT subs for authoring. (It is also necessary to add a source file for video and audio.) AVStoDVD can be set up to output DVD files and folders that include proper DVD subtitles.
    saving with SubtitleEdit in .srt and then using AVStoDVD it works, great!
    Last edited by Donnje; 29th Dec 2022 at 05:39.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    ... then file-export-bluray sup
    Why do you export in blu-Ray format ? For a DVD, it seems better to export in DVD format, no ? Try DVDSubtitle (*.sub)
    which is DVDSubtitle?
    Quote Quote  
  12. It is in the Export list of SubtitleEdit.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    It is in the Export list of SubtitleEdit.
    thanks
    Last edited by Donnje; 28th Dec 2022 at 15:17.
    Quote Quote