VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 137
FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 4096
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    With regards to my error message for the episodic projects, I use the very latest builds when available or any hotfixes that are leased, but how can the video source cause the error. I'll try with some random different sources and see if I get the same result or if it is related to the source material

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    Please advise when you feel confident to upload the latest plugin release to SourceForge repository.
    @ JuMe and MrC

Thanks for testing, much appreciated...

I did a couple more tests with the EBU R128 method, and I like it more and more. Thanks JuMe for pointing me to it.

The method also does work with huge 6-ch audio sources creating intermediate WAV files > 4GB (though these sources do hit the 2 hour timeout on my slow computer). The occasional limiting which might occur with higher reference levels actually sounds pretty good, SoX seems to do a good job on this. I hope that disabling all dithering using Sox makes sense. Since the plugin will never use SoX output directly, but will always encode the SoX output with Aften, conventional wisdom says that dithering should not be applied by SoX.

Basically I believe that the plugin is stable already, I'm just tweaking some cosmetics. For a while I thought that I might add a separate setup application for Wavi_Mod (it now has 7 settings), but I dropped it. Any person who does not have the skills to edit a batch file using NotePad should probably not use the plugin. Another thing I already did is adding some basic logging to the EBU R128 mode. For the previous methods (SoX and DynamicAudioNormalizer) creating a separate log file did not make much sense to me. But when using EBU R128 on a DVD compilation it looks like a good idea to have log files which tell you what exactly happened to each audio file. A typical log file would look like this:
    Code:
    EBU R128 Loudness Scan Result:   -24.0 LUFS 
    EBU R128 Reference Level:        -10 LUFS 
    EBU R128 Loudness Correction:    +14.0 dB 

sox.exe WARN vol: limited 105555 values (0 percent).

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This is the latest version of my Wavi_Mod plugin, and unless someone discovers some serious bugs, this will be the final version.

Changes:
    Some cosmetic changes to the console window output
    Added basic logging for EBU R128 mode
    Code cleanup
    Updated documentation

Download:
    http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/50268829/file.html

Enjoy
    manolito
    Last edited by manolito; 12th Dec 2014 at 03:10. Reason: Some code cleanup - please redownload
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    REF : Runtime error 5 on copying settings from one file to another

Just tried with 5 totally random video sources, from different folders and exactly the same result as before with it giving Error 5 and AVstoDVD quitting instantly after clicking OK

I can change the source settings to what I want, and choose which file to copy the setting from, but clicking the 'x' to close the selector which file to copy from AVstoDVD then throws up the error as given

RunTime Error 5 :

Invalid procedure call or argument

I tried copying the source videos to a very short path name folder thinking it may be the path names were too long, also tried random video sources (to see if its the source files) but the same error each time. The files play in the preview window with the settings I changed so the source isn't corrupt or the settings causing the issue

I've just tried loading two more random totally difference sources, different filetypes and vastly different source specs with different framerates, dimensions and more and also one AVI with the other MKV. I didn't touch any settings of either file simply loaded them into AVStoDVD and selected one of the files to copy the settings from. Exactly same result, click the 'x' to close the selector window and AVStoDVD throws up the same error and quits

You can choose the file to copy the settings from, but that's as far as I can get each time

I'm running 2.80 alpha 141031, and not using the latest WAVIMod (as yet) or any other patches to files

LAV filters 0.63 are installed by your installer. But I did have to change the codecs defaults to LAV filters using Win7DSFilterTweaker 5.9, as was suggested on here if you can't change the defaults via AVStoDVD, as AVStoDVD refused to let me change them from the default MS filters. My audio was out of sync on all conversions (changing to LAV filters as default cured that straight away)

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Weird, on my system I do not have any problems copying settings from one source to other sources...

WinXP SP3, AVStoDVD_280_Alpha141118_NoInstall.7z, ff_vbr and Wavi_mod plugins installed, LAV Filters 0.63.

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm, just uninstalled AVstoDVD and LAVFilters and removed all reference to both from the registry

Installed the AVStoDVD standalone, fresh download from the homepage tonight (2.8.0 alpha 141118) and reinstalled LAV filters, which AVStoDVD has now automatically installed as defaults codecs

Yay, says I. Tried some video source and copy the settings from one, oh bugger .... exact same error as mention previously as soon as I close the file sector window for the source settings to copy

Found this link to a snippet of code with somebody having the same issue in writing their code and flagging up the same error I am getting, it might help or then again might not. Something to do with multiple selection but the user only selecting one item when the code expects more than one. Which could make sense as its looking for the user to choose multiple files to copy the settings from. Obviously I can't make multiple selections as I can only choose one file to copy FROM but multiple files to copy the settings TO

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24720320/invalid-procedure-call-or-argument-vba-run-time-error-5
    Quote Quote  
  7. @steptoe

using my default clip samples, I cannot replicate the copy title properties issue (Win7 32/64 and WinXP, 2.8.0 Alpha 141118, LAV Filters 0.63). Do you have the possibility to upload a couple of clips that generate the error and take the step-by-step screenshots?

About the AVStoDVD tool to set the filters priority in Win7/8, you must have administrative rights on your system and UAC off. Do you?

@manolito

thanks for the stable plugin release. I will upload it asap.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Going through the steps slowly, it appears I was slightly wrong ....

I click the 'x' to close the selector for the title to copy the settings FROM, but the selector for the titles to copy the settings TO is where the problem is. That appears then I get the error message as soon as that selector is on screen. so somehow AVStoDVD is assuming I didn't select anything and then crashing. I don't even get the chance to choose a file to copy the settings TO

Here is a 2186MB ZippyShare link to a few example files. Each file is only a small 5 minute animation about 33MB each

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/56516498/file.html

The screenshots of each stage from selecting the files, loading into AVStoDVD, selecting the source settings and finally the final crash screen with AVStoDVD underneath with hopefully enough clues to suggest whats going wrong

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/505022/file.html

The source files were not altered in any way, no settings at all were changed, just literally loaded into AVStoDVD straight after running a standalone copy of AVStoDVD and then the copy settings to the files option selected in the edit option

Thanks

Just found something else, when copying the settings, any avisynth filters or additions or not copied so any changes to the avisynth scripts have to be changed manually for each file you copied the settings to

Not difficult, just a case of unticking the auto avisynth setting and copying/pasting the block of avisynth script that each file will use, obviously each files source and basic avisynth settings are not copied just the script section that contains the filters or any additional plugins that are loaded. Just time consuming if you have 52 titles in a project
    Last edited by steptoe; 3rd Dec 2014 at 13:16.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm, managed to get it to work as it should by accident, so tried remembering and going through what I did, and 'think' I've worked it out. But why it works is puzzling

If I choose the files I want to convert, then goto 'Edit Title Settings' and change nothing it fails as described above, every single time regardless of the file source or location

Now, if I choose the files I want to convert, then goto 'Edit Title Setting' as previously, BUT this time untick the box for 'auto' settings in any of the settings sections (video, audio,subtitles,avisynth,chapters) it works perfectly everytime exactly as it should

I've just tried again and this time unticking the 'auto' box and retick it straight after and again all settings and selections work exactly as it should

So, basically if I untick and retick the 'auto' settings BEFORE changing any settings for any tites in any of the the 'edit settings' menu then the crash doesn't show and AVStoDVD performs exactly as you would expect copy the settings from the title selected and copying the settings to the titles selected

Strange ......
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    If I choose the files I want to convert, then goto 'Edit Title Settings' and change nothing it fails as described above, every single time regardless of the file source or location

Now, if I choose the files I want to convert, then goto 'Edit Title Setting' as previously, BUT this time untick the box for 'auto' settings in any of the settings sections (video, audio,subtitles,avisynth,chapters) it works perfectly everytime exactly as it should

I've just tried again and this time unticking the 'auto' box and retick it straight after and again all settings and selections work exactly as it should
    Finally I can replicate the issue. Good tracking and explanation, steptoe

The GUI bug is quite silly and easy to fix. But, tell me, why do you want to copy the title settings if the 'Auto' option is on? I agree it should work, but what is the purpose?

Bye

Edit: actually the error happens when you start the copy settings routine from the General Tab, whatever the 'Auto' options have been set. Just avoid to start the copy settings routine from that tab... at least until next 2.8.0 Alpha.
    Last edited by _MrC_; 3rd Dec 2014 at 15:42. Reason: More findings
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just if I change the audio to a lower setting to squeeze a bit more video bitrate, plus I can change the video mode if its set to manual. So if one project I want use 2-pass HCEnc but another 1-pass FFMPEG or HCEnc will be enough, then I have to set the video type manually

Thanks for the support, its appreciated

Just a 'quick' one, any suggestions as to why the encoding or preview can take absolute ages to start, but runs fine. Instead of being almost instantly it can take what seems like forever and it appears to have frozen but leave it long enough and it carries on perfectly. Just very slow to get going
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    Just a 'quick' one, any suggestions as to why the encoding or preview can take absolute ages to start, but runs fine. Instead of being almost instantly it can take what seems like forever and it appears to have frozen but leave it long enough and it carries on perfectly. Just very slow to get going
    Could it be that you have selected FFMpegSource as your video- or audio decoder? In this case the source has to be indexed before the preview shows anything.

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It was set to ffmpeg audio (avisynth), but its still takes an age to start the tasks. I'll have another look as its usually almost instant playback/enocdes
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    It was set to ffmpeg audio
    You mean "FFMpegSource" audio, right? (it uses ffms2.dll, has absolutely nothing to do with ffmpeg) And yes, this will start an indexing pass before the preview comes on. Try to change the audio decoder setting to A2DSource or DirectShowSource...

//Edit//
    Oops, probably a little misunderstanding here... Looks like you are talking about the "Preferences / Audio" setting where you can specify the method how audio is exported out of AviSynth (Wavi+Aften, ffmpeg+Aften, ffmpeg+AviSynth...).

I am talking about the AviSynth audio source filter which is responsible for importing audio into AviSynth, which you can specify under "Preferences / AviSynth". Try to change these settings to DirectShowSource for audio and video.

Cheers
    manolito
    Last edited by manolito; 5th Dec 2014 at 07:19.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    @doctorm

ffms2.dll should be in .\AVStoDVD\Lib folder, as well as A2DSource.avsi. Please check.

BTW I suggest you to take advantage of that issue to unistall 2.7.5 release and move to latest AVStoDVD 2.8.0 Alpha (if you haven't done it yet).

Bye
    (This is regarding an issue I posted in post #2212 where I get an error with A2DSource)

Deleted my old no-installer version of 2.7.5 and used the 2.8.0 with installer and this issue persists.
    This is just a mystery. I guess I'm going to have to disable A2DSource. It just isn't working any more for no apparent reason.

Can you make recommendations for better alternatives? I figure DirectShowSource is probably fine for video, but audio I suspect FFMpegSource might be better.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just a wild guess, but is it possible that you have a different version of ffms2.dll in your AviSynth\Plugins folder? Maybe even the C-Plugin version which must be loaded with "LoadCPlugin" ?

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manolito View Post
    Just a wild guess, but is it possible that you have a different version of ffms2.dll in your AviSynth\Plugins folder? Maybe even the C-Plugin version which must be loaded with "LoadCPlugin" ?

Cheers
    manolito
    Not the C-plugin version at least (as far as I know). I retested moving all ffms2 filters out of the plugin folder and tried A2DSource again and there's still a problem. Good thought though. Unless ffms2.dll is registered or something and removing it requires a reboot.

Btw, I've seen AC3Fix go nuts (finding loads of errors) checking a perfectly fine AC3 file. Have you considered using something (kinda) newer like DelayCut?

Edit: Okay, thinking about what you suggested, I found the problem, but I don't know why it exists.

A2DSource.AVSI contains the following lines:
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("ffms2.dll")
    LoadPlugin("GetSystemEnv.dll")
    LoadPlugin("NicAudio.dll")
    Adding the full path to these fixes the issue ("c:\program files\avstodvd\lib\...")

What's weird is ffms2.dll IS in my defined Plugins folder for avisynth so should work without the full path, but doesn't.
    It's a dirty fix, but it works for me for now.
    Last edited by doctorm; 9th Dec 2014 at 03:30.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    From your earlier post I remember that you are on Win7 x64. I am not too familiar with 64bit systems, but shouldn't your AVStoDVD installation be in a folder called "program files_x86" ?

Cheers
    mqanolito
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    From your earlier post I remember that you are on Win7 x64. I am not too familiar with 64bit systems, but shouldn't your AVStoDVD installation be in a folder called "program files_x86" ?

Cheers
    mqanolito
    Actually, I only said 'Program Files' as an example. My actually folder is "c:\Multimedia\AVStoDVD". I tested the no-installer version from the Desktop.

AFAIK when a script calls a loadplugin it should look in the same directory first. I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by doctorm View Post
    AFAIK when a script calls a loadplugin it should look in the same directory first. I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't.
    This is not correct. The current directory gets searched for the requested plugin, not the directory where the script resides. Only if the current directory contains the script it will work.

Quote by Gavino (one of THE AviSynth experts):
    LoadPlugin() calls the standard Windows API function LoadLibrary() to load the DLL. This is supposed to search the current directory (among other places - see here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/ms682586%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)), which here is the one containing the script. However, I have had problems with this in the past and always make a point of using the full path for LoadPlugin().

To me it looks like your AVStoDVD paths have gotten corrupted. If you uninstalled the previous A2D version and then use a non-install newer version, it is importanmt that you first delete the AVStoDVD Registry key under HKCU\Software. (Maybe the option "Restore Default Preferences" will also do the trick).

Cheers
    manolito
    Last edited by manolito; 10th Dec 2014 at 00:45.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by doctorm View Post
    This is not correct. The current directory gets searched for the requested plugin, not the directory where the script resides. Only if the current directory contains the script it will work.

Quote by Gavino (one of THE AviSynth experts):
    LoadPlugin() calls the standard Windows API function LoadLibrary() to load the DLL. This is supposed to search the current directory (among other places - see here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/ms682586%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)), which here is the one containing the script. However, I have had problems with this in the past and always make a point of using the full path for LoadPlugin().

To me it looks like your AVStoDVD paths have gotten corrupted. If you uninstalled the previous A2D version and then use a non-install newer version, it is importanmt that you first delete the AVStoDVD Registry key under HKCU\Software. (Maybe the option "Restore Default Preferences" will also do the trick).

Cheers
    manolito
    Is AVStoDVD supposed to modify the scripts based on the registry setting? I checked and HKCU\Software\AVStoDVD\AppPath is the correct directory.

I really hate to wipe all keys and start again, just because there has been so much fine tuning.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding your response.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No, you understood me correctly...

It happened to me more than once that AVSToDVD started to act strangely after just copying a different main executable over an older one without touching the registry entries. Wiping the reg key and reentering all settings always solved it.

And reentereing the AVStoDVD settings takes less than 5 minutes. How much fine tuning could you have done? (Maybe a little too much...)

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Two questions.
    Can the DC Precision be set to 10-bit? I don't see a preference setting for that.
    Also, is 'Lower Average Bitrate' the same as minimum bitrate or is it something else?

I'm watching HCenc, and the Lower Average is set to 2500, but it's currently saying 139 is the minimum. Don't get me wrong, I usually manually encode with a minimum of 0, but I'm thinking I misunderstand that setting.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DC precision is set automatically by using this scheme:
    "DC Precision" is defined by following rationale:
    VideoBitrate < 4000 DC_Precision = 8
    4000 < VideoBitrate < 6000 DC_Precision = 9
    VideoBitrate > 6000 DC_Precision = 10

If you want a different value you have to tick the option "Edit Encoder Command Parameters at runtime" and enter your preferred value.

Lower Average and Minimum Bitrate are very different things. When encoding with variable bitrate you have to specify the average and the max bitrate. Some encoders also let you specify the minimum bitrate (CCE or FFMpeg). With HCenc users cannot specify a minimum bitrate.

Lower average means the smallest average bitrate which can be used. Let's say you want to encode a 4 hour long movie and your Lower Average bitrate is set to 2500 kbps. To fit on a DVD-5 the bitrate has to be something like 2300 kbps. But in this case AVStoDVD won't use this value, it will choose 2500 and warn the user that the result will not fit on a DVD-5.

Cheers
    manolito
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. The help file was unclear as to what the Lower Average Bitrate meant. Didn't know HCEnc didn't have a minimum bitrate option.

Sounds like a thought of thought went into the automatic DC Precision. A good reason for me to leave it alone.
    Quote Quote  
  26. AVStoDVD release 2.8.0 Alpha 141224 is available to download.

Main change vs previous Alpha is support to 5.0 audio plus some bugfixes.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    _MrC_
    Thank you for all your hard work
    Merry Christmas
    Quote Quote  
  28. Release 2.8.0 Final is out. Change log:

- Some bugs fixed
    - Revision of Tracks ID naming and Streams Order numbering
    - Added 'Fix Subtitles Errors' option in 'Edit Title'/'Subtitles' (previously fixing routine was mandatory)
    - Added better support to extended ASCII chars (thanks to manolito)
    - Added few System Info details to project log file
    - Added 'Demux File' tool
    - Added support to 5.0 channels audio output
    - Added a sanity check on input video time vs frames count
    - Added a sanity check on manual crop values (must be even)
    - Replaced ffdshow and Haali Media Splitter with LAV Filters 0.63 in Installer Package
    - Replaced ImagoMPEG-Muxer with FFmpeg for all MPEG2 output muxing
    - Removed ImagoMPEG-Muxer from Installer and NoIntall packages
    - Removed "_0" project/DVD name suffix on first project trial
    - Improved support to LAV Filters (add audio mixer adjust routine at runtime)
    - Improved support to SubRip SRT subtitles (musical notes and removal of <font> formatting)
    - Improved Muxing MPEG2 routine (multi audio track support)
    - Improved 'Fix SRT' routine for SubRip subtitles
    - Improved support to DVD compliant DTS audio tracks
    - Improved log activity on many sections
    - Changed maximum number of Titles from 99 to 64 to reflect BatchMux limitation
    - Updated license to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International, plus added some clarifications about distribution of 3rd party software.
    - AVSMeter updated to release 1.8.3
    - VB6 Common Controls updated to release 6.1.98.34

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  29. Thank you & also collaborators for all the hard work.

After reading articles about the implementation of an External Audio Normalizer right next to the Internal Audio Normalizer like in AVStoDVD:

Preferen > Audio > Normalize Audio @ xx | "Check"

The Internal Audio Normalizer work for independent track #
    The External Audio Normalize work for all files as a whole (Album like) with the same audio level for all the Titles.

More likelly, it has been suggested earlier:
    After post #2191
    --> Wavi_mod – plugin [via @manolito ] + EBU R128Gain can be apply as a External Audio Normalizer [for a not-so-technical people like me] as a second pass to correct the volume laudness level.

As @JuMe say:
    "R128Gain does good job with compilation-CDs, and I'd love to use similar tool with compilation-DVDs too".

As @manolito did it:
    Wavi_Mod plugin - New version with added EBU R128 Loudness Normalization - post #2215
    Last edited by DJ_ValBec; 5th Jan 2015 at 17:34.
    Quote Quote  
  30. hello..
    am trying to covnert Leverage and make erros or stopped

<05-01-2015 08:09:36>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Video Standard: PAL
    DVD Titles number: 3
    DVD Size: 4450/4450 MB (100%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    DVD Label: DVD
    DVD Menu: Static Menu
    Output Folder: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1
    Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes
    Delete Temp Working Files: Yes
    Edit Command Parameters: No
    Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window

PREFERENCES

MultiThread: 1
    AVS Video Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS Audio Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS UpSize/DownSize Filter: Lanczos4Resize/Spline16Resize
    Frame Adjust Strategy: 1
    PAL SpeedUp: 0
    NTSC SlowDown: 0
    Video Resolution: 0
    Video BitRate Min: 2500
    Video BitRate Level 1: 6500
    Video Profile Level 2: 4500
    Video BitRate Max: 8500
    Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 1
    Force FFmpeg for Long Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Format: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 448
    Keep DVD Compliant Audio: 1
    Normalize Audio: 0
    Auto Delay Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Audio Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Primary): DA - Danish
    DVD Subs Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Font: Tahoma 20pt (255,255,255)
    Chapters Interval: 5
    Use Source Chapters: 1
    DVD Burning Drive: H: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB SB00
    DVD Burning Speed: 4x
    Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
    Unload ActiveMovie library: 0
    Adjust ffdshow at runtime: 1
    Save General Settings: 0
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:44 minutes - 62613 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: SubRip (SRT) - DA
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ConvertToYV12()
    Video = Video.Lanczos4Resize(720,576)

Audio = Audio.SSRC(48000)
    Audio = Audio.DelayAudio(-0.006)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:09:40>
    START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 2-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 1310,3 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01 _Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *ASPECT 16:9
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *DBPATH C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:18:00>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Video Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1310,6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:44 minutes - 62610 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:18:05>
    START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01 _Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01 _Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01 _Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:06>
    END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Audio Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (133,7 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:06>
    START SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage. S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_ 01_Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:11>
    END SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (31,3 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:11>
    START SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    ANSI format conversion routine applied
    SRT fixing routine applied (0 lines fixed)
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01 _Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:14>
    END SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,64 MB)
    <>

TITLE 2 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:24 minutes - 62121 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:24 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:17>
    Target Video FileSize: 1299,9 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02 _Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:27:56>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1300,2 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:24 minutes - 62118 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:27:58>
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02 _Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02 _Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02 _Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:00>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (132,7 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:24 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:00>
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage. S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_ 02_Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:04>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (35,6 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:04>
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02 _Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:06>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,73 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:07>
    TITLE 3 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:44 minutes - 62617 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:07>
    AVISYNTH SCRIPT

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Download s\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:08>
    Target Video FileSize: 1310,3 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03 _Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:37:36>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1310,7 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:44 minutes - 62614 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:37:40>
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03 _Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03 _Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03 _Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:41>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (133,8 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:41>
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage. S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_ 03_Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:47>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (36,2 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:47>
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03 _Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:50>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,75 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:50>
    START DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    DVD Menu settings:
    Style: 0
    Aspect Ratio: 1
    Titles Format: 1
    Template: Menu in Black
    Max Titles Page: 12
    Enable Play All: 1
    Force Play All: 0
    Background Audio: 0
    Max Thumbs Row: 4
    Thumb Image Source: 0
    Thumb Frame Position: 10%
    HL Frame Format: 0
    HL Selection Color: 2
    HL Play Color: 2
    Menu Video BitRate: 6000 kbps
    Motion Menu Duration: 15 seconds
    Thumb Drop Shadow: 2
    Play All Shadow: 2
    Arrows Shadow: 0
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:56>
    END DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    Created File (Menu Page 1): C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_MenuPage1.bmp (1,2 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:56>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux .ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage. S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.m xp"
    -l "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.l og"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -palette "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Palette. txt"
    -v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en
    -s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -s1lang da
    -s1ext 1
    -cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S0 1E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -SEG2vidmode LB
    -SEG2a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -SEG2a1lang en
    -SEG2s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -SEG2s1lang da
    -SEG2s1ext 1
    -SEG2cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S0 1E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -SEG3vidmode LB
    -SEG3a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -SEG3a1lang en
    -SEG3s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -SEG3s1lang da
    -SEG3s1ext 1
    -SEG3cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S0 1E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG4v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_MenuPage1.bmp"
    -SEG4vidmode LB
    -SEG4s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Menu.sst"
    -SEG4s1dmode WIDE_LB
    -SEG4hlmnu "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MenuPage 1_Buttons.mnu"
    -SEG4hlcsm "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Highligh tScheme.csm
    -hcn "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux .hcn"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:39:05>
    Process aborted during DVD AUTHORING operations!

Check following files for more details:

AVStoDVD log file <C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S0 1-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1\DVD_0.log>
    BatchMux log file <C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S0 1-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1\DVD_0_BatchMux.log>

For more troubleshooting on Authoring issues, see Help/FAQ/Authoring.
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:39:14>
    Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.7.5
    <>

and then in DVD_0_BatchMux.log

Segment memory resources --> RELEASED
    Local Stack memory --> RELEASED
    File i/o structures --> DEALLOCATED

what can be wrong..
    Quote Quote