VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 137
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Apologies!!
    I want to start off by saying I am totally sorry if this has been posted. Iread the rules, did a search but couldnt find anything. I am a TOTAL beginner at this so with that said. I intalled the AVStoDVD software made sure AviSynth was intalled, and when I try to run AVStoDVD, I get the following error:
    "Warning! AviSynth NOT found!
    Most of encoding routines will not be available!"
    Can someone please advise on this. What exactly is the fix for this?!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    Apologies!!
    I want to start off by saying I am totally sorry if this has been posted. Iread the rules, did a search but couldnt find anything. I am a TOTAL beginner at this so with that said. I intalled the AVStoDVD software made sure AviSynth was intalled, and when I try to run AVStoDVD, I get the following error:
    "Warning! AviSynth NOT found!
    Most of encoding routines will not be available!"
    Can someone please advise on this. What exactly is the fix for this?!
    where is avisynth installed?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Stupid me. Thanks eskro, it wasnt in the same directory as avstodvd. I reinstalled it in the same directory, problem solved.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    Stupid me. Thanks eskro, it wasnt in the same directory as avstodvd. I reinstalled it in the same directory, problem solved.
    Super!!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Ok i have another issue. I just used AVStoDVD for a movie (.mkv) an noticed it has DTS for audio. I went to sleep can back and these are the results.

I have 5 files:
    1st file - The.Last.House.On.The Left_0 (Which contain the Audio_TS & Video_TS files)
    2nd file -The.Last.House.On.The.Left.UNRATED.2009.720p.BDRip .x264-GP.dts
    3rd file - The.Last.House.On.The Left_0.log
    4th file - The Last House On The Left.a2d
    5th file - The Last House on The Left_0.log

Question, how am I not supposed to burn this to a DVD?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    Ok i have another issue. I just used AVStoDVD for a movie (.mkv) an noticed it has DTS for audio. I went to sleep can back and these are the results.

I have 5 files:
    1st file - The.Last.House.On.The Left_0 (Which contain the Audio_TS & Video_TS files)
    2nd file -The.Last.House.On.The.Left.UNRATED.2009.720p.BDRip .x264-GP.dts
    3rd file - The.Last.House.On.The Left_0.log
    4th file - The Last House On The Left.a2d
    5th file - The Last House on The Left_0.log

Question, how am I not supposed to burn this to a DVD?
    well, it supposed to do the burning 4 u
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yea I know It didnt maybe i have to tweak some settings? Could I still burn the existing files (output) I have now?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    Yea I know It didnt maybe i have to tweak some settings? Could I still burn the existing files (output) I have now?

well, i would restart and make sure that it burns at the END... theres a setting for that,,,

check in the options,, make sure it burns the data once converted
    Quote Quote  
  9. Im gonna redo it
    Quote Quote  
  10. Ok now its been stuck at the preparing image stage (Video_TS) for over 2 hours at 33%. What are the correct settings? I still must be doing something wrong. Im simply trying to creat a dvd out of this.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    Ok now its been stuck at the preparing image stage (Video_TS) for over 2 hours at 33%. What are the correct settings? I still must be doing something wrong. Im simply trying to creat a dvd out of this.

Check Your Private MEssages..... i sent you one....
    Quote Quote  
  12. OK, now this is just crazy. I finally got the dvd to burn, came out nice and clear, but now.......NO SOUND!! Im at a loss!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    OK, now this is just crazy. I finally got the dvd to burn, came out nice and clear, but now.......NO SOUND!! Im at a loss!!
    Post the log file

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  14. Mr. C. As you wish..........

<2/27/2010 11:49:49 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>
    PROJECT SETTINGS
    DVD Video Standard: NTSC
    DVD Titles number: 1
    DVD Size: 7911/8300 MB (95%)
    DVD Output Setup: Burn DVD
    DVD Label: The Last House on The Left
    DVD Menu: No Menu
    Output Folder: G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left
    Delete Temp Process Files: Yes
    Delete Working Files: Yes
    Edit Command Parameters: No
    Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window
    PREFERENCES
    AVS Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS Resize Filter: Lanczos4Resize
    Video Resolution: 0
    Video BitRate Min: 2500
    Video BitRate Level 1: 6000
    Video Profile Level 2: 4500
    Video BitRate Max: 8500
    Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 0
    DVD Audio Format: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 448
    Keep DVD Compliat Audio: 1
    Normalize Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Language: EN - English
    DVD Subs Language: EN - English
    Chapthers Interval: 5
    Use Source Chapters: 1
    DVD Burning Drive: K: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223L SB01
    DVD Burning Speed: 4x
    Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
    Save Log file: 1
    Unload ActiveMovie library: 0
    Adjust ffdshow mixer: 1
    <>
    TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: F:\P_6\The.Last.House.On.The.Left.UNRATED.720p.Blu Ray.x264-HUBRIS\lhotl-hurbis.mkv
    Info: AVC - 6590 kbps - 1280x696 - DAR 1.839 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:53:31 hours - 163464 frames
    Audio: F:\P_6\The.Last.House.On.The.Left.UNRATED.720p.Blu Ray.x264-HUBRIS\lhotl-hurbis.mkv
    Info: DTS - 1536 kbps - CBR - 48000Hz - 6ch - 1:53:37 hours
    Subs:
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.26]
    <>
    AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")
    Video = A2DVideoSource("F:\P_6\The.Last.House.On.The.Left. UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRIS\lhotl-hurbis.mkv", CacheFolder = "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp")
    # Audio is frameserved by AviSynth just for Preview and Edit purposes.
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("F:\P_6\The.Last.House.On.The.Left. UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRIS\lhotl-hurbis.mkv", CacheFolder = "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp")
    Video = Video.ConvertToYV12
    #Using DGPulldown to upsize FPS
    Video = Video.AddBorders(0,12,0,12)
    Video = Video.Lanczos4Resize(720,480)
    AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>
    START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Encoding Profile: QuEnc CBR 1-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 6472.9 MB
    QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.avs" -o "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.m2v" -b 7964 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>
    <2/27/2010 1:58:02 PM>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    A2DVideoSource: DirectShowSource
    Created File: G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.m2v (6472.6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 7964 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:53:30 hours - 163299 frames
    <>
    <2/27/2010 1:58:02 PM>
    START PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown Parameters: "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -bff
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:04:31 PM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.m2v (6472.6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 7964 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:53:37 hours - 163460 frames
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:04:32 PM>
    START AUDIO DEMUXING OPERATIONS
    FFmpeg Parameters: -i "F:\P_6\The.Last.House.On.The.Left.UNRATED.720p.Bl uRay.x264-HUBRIS\lhotl-hurbis.mkv" -acodec copy "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.ToFix.dts"
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:07:34 PM>
    END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Created File: G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.dts (1226.4 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: DTS - 1536 kbps - CBR - 48000Hz - 6ch - 1:53:34 hours
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:07:35 PM>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_BatchMux.ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_MuxMan.mxp"
    -l "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_MuxMan.log"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -v "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left.dts"
    -a1lang en
    -cellfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left_MuxMan.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left_MuxMan.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Last House on The Left_0_The Last House on The Left_MuxMan.txt"
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:15:00 PM>
    END DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    Created Folder: G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0 (6596.9 MB)
    <>
    <2/27/2010 2:15:00 PM>
    START DVD BURNING OPERATIONS
    ImgBurn (DVD) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode device /src "G:\The.Last.House.On.The Left\The Last House on The Left_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest K: /volumelabel "The Last House on The Left" /speed 4x /erase /testmode no /verify no /noimagedetails /start /waitformedia /close
    <>
    <2/28/2010 12:12:39 PM>
    END DVD BURNING OPERATIONS
    Created DVD: 'The Last House on The Left' in drive K: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223L SB01
    <>
    <2/28/2010 12:12:39 PM>
    Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.2.6
    <>
    Quote Quote  
  15. MuxMan (the authoring software) has not accepted the DTS audio stream, kept from input file.

You can try to force audio re-encoding (to AC3). Go to 'Title Edit'/'Audio', toggle off 'Auto Audio Setup' and 'Keep DVD compliant Audio'.

Let me know

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  16. I got it to work. Thanks that helped.

OK ill leave you with one more . LOL I have this foreign movie (.mkv) and it has subtitles. but when doing my editing within AVS, it tells me "Subtitles not present." If i play the movie within VLC player it automaticly shows me the english subtitles? I want to have these english subtitles present. What do I do in a case like this?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    I got it to work. Thanks that helped.

OK ill leave you with one more . LOL I have this foreign movie (.mkv) and it has subtitles. but when doing my editing within AVS, it tells me "Subtitles not present." If i play the movie within VLC player it automaticly shows me the english subtitles? I want to have these english subtitles present. What do I do in a case like this?
    Find a foreign girlfriend?
    For sure, she would help you in ANYTHING...
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    awesome tool! one thing I didn't see an option for..my videos are 59.94 (60i) from a canon vixia hf10 so they encoded as such..but when the mpeg is played back It plays at double speed..or like it's playing 60i at 30p. Is there an option somewhere for setting it to 29.97 instead? I thought maybe editing the avisynth script using
    Video = Video.selecteven() would fix it but it may have made it worse :P.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by greymalkin View Post
    awesome tool! one thing I didn't see an option for..my videos are 59.94 (60i) from a canon vixia hf10 so they encoded as such..but when the mpeg is played back It plays at double speed..or like it's playing 60i at 30p. Is there an option somewhere for setting it to 29.97 instead? I thought maybe editing the avisynth script using
    Video = Video.selecteven() would fix it but it may have made it worse :P.
    Yep, it is a little bug that will be solved since next release. The Selecteven() workaround is perfect.

Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    From the Help section:
    Source Titles Section
    If source file contains more than 1 Subtitles track, AVStoDVD will ask for track selection, with the option (mandatory) to demux it. This option is avaliable only for Matroska containers and only if MKVExtract (part of MKVToolnix package) is found in the current system.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post

Yep, it is a little bug that will be solved since next release. The Selecteven() workaround is perfect.
    well..the problem is selecteven() changes it to 29.97, but the video still plays at 2x speed . I just need to know how to edit the avisynth script it creates. do the parameters in :SeparateFields().SelectEvery(4,1,2).Weave()" need to be changed? I'm sure it's doing exactly what it's being told to do, just not what I want it to do .
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by greymalkin View Post
    well..the problem is selecteven() changes it to 29.97, but the video still plays at 2x speed . I just need to know how to edit the avisynth script it creates. do the parameters in :SeparateFields().SelectEvery(4,1,2).Weave()" need to be changed?
    Not sure about that. You can try to deinterlace the video. You find the deinterlacing option in the AviSynth Tab.

Could you upload a small clip sample?

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by kayizm View Post
    From the Help section:

Source Titles Section
    If source file contains more than 1 Subtitles track, AVStoDVD will ask for track selection, with the option (mandatory) to demux it. This option is avaliable only for Matroska containers and only if MKVExtract (part of MKVToolnix package) is found in the current system.

Bye[/QUOTE]

MrC.

Here are the logs that generated. I got errors in using the tools you suggested.

The Elite Squad_0.log

<3/4/2010 8:40:20 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>
    PROJECT SETTINGS
    DVD Size: 7538/8300 MB (91%)
    DVD Output Setup: Burn DVD
    DVD Label: The Elite Squad
    Output Folder: G:\Elite Squad
    PREFERENCES
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 448
    Keep DVD Compliat Audio: 0
    Normalize Audio: 0
    DVD Subs Language: EN - English
    DVD Burning Drive: K: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223L SB01
    <>
    TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: F:\P_6\Elite.Squad.2007.LiMiTED.720p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC\elitesquad-septic.mkv
    Info: AVC - 6498 kbps - 1280x696 - DAR 1.839 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:54:37 hours - 165048 frames
    Audio: F:\P_6\Elite.Squad.2007.LiMiTED.720p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC\elitesquad-septic.mkv
    Info: DTS - 1536 kbps - CBR - 48000Hz - 6ch - 1:54:43 hours
    Subs: G:\Elite Squad\elitesquad-septic.srt
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.26]
    <>
    AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")
    Video = A2DVideoSource("F:\P_6\Elite.Squad.2007.LiMiTED.72 0p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC\elitesquad-septic.mkv", CacheFolder = "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp")
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("F:\P_6\Elite.Squad.2007.LiMiTED.72 0p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC\elitesquad-septic.mkv", CacheFolder = "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp")
    Video = Video.AddBorders(0,12,0,12)
    Audio = Audio.Normalize()
    AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>
    Encoding Profile: QuEnc CBR 1-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 6975.4 MB
    QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.avs" -o "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:33:45 AM>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    A2DVideoSource: DirectShowSource
    Created File: G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v (6914.6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:53:37 hours - 163449 frames
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:33:45 AM>
    START PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown Parameters: "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -bff
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:41:10 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v (6914.6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:53:43 hours - 163611 frames
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:41:10 AM>
    START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Wavi+Aften Parameters: "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.avs" - | "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Aften\aften.exe" -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 - "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.ac3"
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:48:29 AM>
    END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    A2DAudioSource: DirectShowSource
    Created File: G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.ac3 (364.4 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 48000Hz - 4ch - 1:53:44 hours
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:48:34 AM>
    START SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.srt" -p4 -i"C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.IFO"
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:49:08 AM>
    END SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Created File: G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.sup (3.8 MB)
    <>
    <3/4/2010 11:49:08 AM>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_BatchMux.ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_MuxMan.mxp"
    -l "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_MuxMan.log"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -v "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.ac3"
    -a1lang en
    -s1 "G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.sup"
    -s1lang en
    -cellfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic_MuxMan.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic_MuxMan.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic_MuxMan.txt"
    <>
    <3/4/2010 3:50:43 PM>
    PROCESS ABORTED DURING DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS!
    CHECK FOLLOWING FILES FOR MORE DETAILS:
    AVSTODVD LOG FILE <G:\ELITE SQUAD\THE ELITE SQUAD_0.LOG>
    BATCHMUX LOG FILE <G:\ELITE SQUAD\THE ELITE SQUAD_0_BATCHMUX.LOG>
    <>
    <3/4/2010 3:50:47 PM>
    <>
    and also

The Elite Squad_0_BatchMux.log

BatchMux version --> 1.3
    Destination Folder --> G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0\VIDEO_TS
    MuxMan Script File --> C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_MuxMan.mxp
    MuxMan Log String --> -l "C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_MuxMan.log"
    Folder of the MuxMan executable --> C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\MuxMan
    Check presence of MuxMan.exe --> PASSED
    Segment #1 - Video File #1 --> G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v
    Checking asset for importing as --> M2V, M1V, MPV
    Video Coding Mode --> MPEG-2
    Video Resolution (Nominal) --> (720x480)
    MPEG-2 Aspect Ratio (DAR) --> 16:9
    Video Frame Rate --> 29,97 fps
    Video Bitrate (Nominal, Kbps) --> 8300
    VBV Buffer Size (Kbyte) --> 224
    Segment #1 - Video Display Mode --> LB
    Segment #1 - Audio #1 File #1 --> G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.ac3
    Segment #1 - Audio Lang Code #1 --> en
    Segment #1 - Subpicture File #1 --> G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.sup
    Segment #1 - Subpic Lang Code #1 --> en
    Segment #1 - Timeframe file --> C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic_MuxMan.txt
    Segment #1 - Total Nr of Cells --> 23
    Segment #1 - Timeframe file --> C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic_MuxMan.txt
    Segment #1 - Total Nr of Programs --> 23
    Segment #1 - Total Nr of Chapters --> 23
    Started preparation of --> MUXMAN SCRIPT
    Completed preparation of --> MUXMAN SCRIPT
    MuxMan RunString --> -run
    Strings (local stack - bytes) --> 1098
    Time Codes (local heap - bytes) --> 841
    Static memory usage % --> 1.48
    Starting MuxMan Authoring with --> LOW task priority
    MuxMan Authoring --> COMPLETE
    Printing out --> MUXMAN LOG
    -- MuxMan version 0.15R
    -- Opened script file C:\Users\Kayizm1\AppData\Local\Temp\The Elite Squad_0_MuxMan.mxp
    -- Accepted video G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.m2v size = 2955542136
    -- Accepted audio G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.ac3
    -- Opened sub 1 file G:\Elite Squad\The Elite Squad_0_elitesquad-septic.sup.
    --
    -- 12:04:30 Begin multiplex VTS01.
    -- Title Segment List
    -- Seg1
    -- Encoded stream 20 is script stream 1.
    -- Maximum audio duration 409032 fields.
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn1 at 00:00:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn2 at 00:05:00:12, requested for 00:05:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn3 at 00:10:00:09, requested for 00:10:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn4 at 00:15:00:12, requested for 00:15:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn5 at 00:20:00:01, requested for 00:20:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn6 at 00:25:00:05, requested for 00:25:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn7 at 00:30:00:12, requested for 00:30:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn8 at 00:35:00:01, requested for 00:35:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn9 at 00:40:00:12, requested for 00:40:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn10 at 00:45:00:01, requested for 00:45:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn11 at 00:50:00:12, requested for 00:50:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn12 at 00:55:00:05, requested for 00:55:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn13 at 01:00:00:05, requested for 01:00:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn14 at 01:05:00:01, requested for 01:05:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn15 at 01:10:00:01, requested for 01:10:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn16 at 01:15:00:12, requested for 01:15:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn17 at 01:20:00:12, requested for 01:20:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn18 at 01:25:00:09, requested for 01:25:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn19 at 01:30:00:01, requested for 01:30:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn20 at 01:35:00:05, requested for 01:35:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn21 at 01:40:00:01, requested for 01:40:00:00
    -- P-STD buffer underflow by 14685 bytes at 565452654, sector 3491342.
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn22 at 01:45:00:05, requested for 01:45:00:00
    -- Starting scene Seg1_Scn23 at 01:50:00:09, requested for 01:50:00:00
    -- End of video file
    -- Bytes remaining in buffer = 14685.
    -- Bitrate - avg: 9104419, min: 7267228 (lba 3623285), max: 11031784 (lba 3490924).
    -- Shortest GOP has 7 fields, longest GOP has 30 fields.
    -- Fields: 409033, VOBU: 13208, Sectors: 3792045.
    -- Video decoder buffer underflowed 1 times.
    -- Check c:\muxman.log for details.
    -- Resulting DVD will probably not play smoothly.
    Segment memory resources --> RELEASED
    Local Stack memory --> RELEASED
    File i/o structures --> DEALLOCATED

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  23. From Muxman error log:

Code:
    -- Bitrate - avg: 9104419, min: 7267228 (lba 3623285), max: 11031784 (lba 3490924).
    -- Shortest GOP has 7 fields, longest GOP has 30 fields.
    -- Fields: 409033, VOBU: 13208, Sectors: 3792045.
    -- Video decoder buffer underflowed 1 times.
    -- Check c:\muxman.log for details.
    -- Resulting DVD will probably not play smoothly.
    QuEnc has generated some bitrate spikes. You can either decrease the title video avg bitrate (from 8500 to 7500/8000 kbps) or switch to HCenc, which has better bitrate control routines.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  24. Hi MrC, thanks for your hard work on AVStoDVD. A few months ago some of us alerted you to an issue concerning the resizing of interlaced material which was damaging quality. Has AVStoDVD been updated to fix this?

I noticed greymalkin mentioned "SeparateFields().SelectEvery(4,1,2).Weave()" being in the generated AVS script, which looks like a reinterlacing action. Is the resizing done before the reinterlacing?
    Quote Quote  
  25. @creamyhorror

Yes, my friend, interlaced material resizing routine has been improved since release 2.2.2.

Just feed an interlaced source and have some resizing effects.

Let me know

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hello, my name is Viviana, I am writing from Argentina, I am using a translator not write English.I spend a blu ray to dvd, I was enchanted with the image, but my second attempt was with the UP and blu ray came out a sign telling me that there were two picturesin one file so only select one of the two and I copy half of the movie.
    my third test was another movie by adding captions but something happened and I found many errors, change various settings, even crash the program. I delete, reinstall it and try with another movie without subtitles but I can not work anymore, the program hangs. I hope can help me, I'd love to use your program because I find it very interesting.
    Enclosed are the records of the failures.
    Thank you very much
    VIVIANA

<20/03/2010 10:35:57 p.m.>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Size: 4450/4450 MB (100%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    DVD Label: DVD
    Output Folder: L:

PREFERENCES
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 2
    DVD Audio BitRate: 192
    DVD Audio Language: ES - Spanish
    DVD Subs Language: ES - Spanish
    DVD Burning Drive: D: ATAPI iHAS120 6 7L0E
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2ts
    Info: AVC - 0 kbps - 1920x1080 - DAR 1,778 - 23,976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:51:48 hours - 160847 frames
    Audio: L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2ts
    Info: TrueHD - 0 kbps - VBR / CBR - 48000Hz - 6ch - 1:51:48 hours - Track 0
    Subs:
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.26]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Archivos de programa\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2 ts", CacheFolder = "C:\DOCUME~1\C2D\CONFIG~1\Temp")
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2 ts", CacheFolder = "C:\DOCUME~1\C2D\CONFIG~1\Temp")
    Audio = Audio.GetChannel(1,3,2,5,6,4)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>
    <20/03/2010 10:36:17 p.m.>
    Encoding Profile: HCenc OPV 1-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 4190,8 MB
    HCenc Parameters: -ini "C:\DOCUME~1\C2D\CONFIG~1\Temp\DVD_0_00011.HCenc.i ni"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\DOCUME~1\C2D\CONFIG~1\Temp\DVD_0_00011.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE L:\DVD_0_00011.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\DOCUME~1\C2D\CONFIG~1\Temp\DVD_0_00011.HCenc.lo g
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *CQ_MAXBITRATE 1
    *BITRATE 5240
    *PROFILE BEST
    *ASPECT 16:9
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *BIAS 50
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 0
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>
    <20/03/2010 10:36:37 p.m.>
    PROCESS ABORTED DURING TITLE 1 VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS.
    CHECK LOG FILE <L:\DVD_0.LOG> FOR MORE INFO.
    <>
    <20/03/2010 10:36:37 p.m.>
    <>

Other

<20/03/2010 11:02:12 p.m.>
    START PROCESS
    <>
    PROJECT SETTINGS
    DVD Size: 4450/4450 MB (100%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    DVD Label: PRUEBA
    Output Folder: L:\PRUEBA
    PREFERENCES
    AVS Source Filter: AVISource
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 2
    DVD Audio BitRate: 192
    DVD Subs Language: ES - Spanish
    DVD Burning Drive: D: ATAPI iHAS120 6 7L0E
    <>
    TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2ts
    Info: AVC - 0 kbps - 1920x1080 - DAR 1,778 - 23,976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:51:48 hours - 160847 frames
    Audio: L:\WATERHORSE\BDMV\STREAM\00011.m2ts
    Info: TrueHD - 0 kbps - VBR / CBR - 48000Hz - 6ch - 1:51:48 hours - Track 0
    Subs:
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.26]
    <>
    Last edited by Rosetta; 21st Mar 2010 at 12:56.
    Quote Quote  
  27. It could be related to your directshow audio filter output mixer. Since you are encoding a 5.1 channels audio, you should setup it as 3/0/2+LFE.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  28. No where do I find it is very unusual because in the first test to perform the audio recording in 5.1, except that he had not put the subtitle, but could hear very well. Program that all who are charged together with me this AVStoDVD impede the process? but do tell me how to completely uninstall and re-upload? Thanks and apologies I'm very new at this.
    Quote Quote  
  29. I suggest you to uninstall every directshow codec you have installed and use only ffdshow, that cover 99% of codecs.

About your first successful trial, maybe you did use Wavi+Aften as AC3 encoder and not QuEnc. QuEnc needs a GetChannel() call that forces the previous setup of AC3 filter mixer.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote