VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 133
FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133
Results 3,961 to 3,962 of 3962
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LaurieB View Post
    Manolito
    AVStoDVD now only loads Lav filters.
    However I still get the same audio delay.

With the exception of the removal of K lite this is pretty much where I started from I believe.
    Well, now the audio and video durations match which they didn't before. Still getting the same audio delay is of course disappointing...

I still think that if a source file plays without issues on various players then AVStoDVD should be able to convert it correctly. MP4 files sometimes do contain meta data which MediaInfo does not interpret correctly. For problematic MP4 files I often had success after repacking them to MKV using MKVToolnix. Worth a try...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just as an update and to thankyou for your help.
    I tried recapturing at a different frame rate as per davexnet suggestion but unfortunately results were worse.
    So I bought a firewire card and Windows 10 picked it up immediately and installed a driver.
    Recapturing with the firewire card and setting both VLC and the subsequently AVStoDVD to defaults gave perfect results with no audio synch problems and much improved colours.

Again thankyou for your suggestions and help.
    Quote Quote