VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130
FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 3,871 to 3,889 of 3889
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Change the video and audio source filters to FFmpeg and retry (Preferences/Avisynth tab)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The error is an FFmpeg error (not AviSynth), and it occurs when FFmpeg tries to encode a thumbnal video for the menu. When using motion menus AVStoDVD always uses FFmpeg to encode the menu video, even if HCenc is the specified encoder. Unfortunately this encode does not appear in the log, so it is hard to debug.

A reliable way to get rid of the error is to use static menus instead of motion menus. One possible reason for the error could be that your source files have variable frame rate, and I don't know if FFmpeg handles the conversion to the thumbnail videos correctly.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you want to sharpen video, try LSFMOD. Its a pretty old script now, but still achieves very good sharpening results and is pretty fast using avisynth+ and the prefetch() command

Prefetch(4) works best for me and never fails, where prefetch(8) is a good few frames quicker but can cause problems with random crashes

To use LSFMOD a simple "video = video.lsfmod(strength=120)" . Thats the settings I use, just before a resize function is the preferred way but will be a lot slower with 4k source. Trying it after a resize will be quicker but slightly less quality

I created a text file with all the filters needs and just put that in the avisynth plugins folder as an .avsi file so it loads it automatically, and I have a BIG list of filters/scripts I use as and when. All work fine when needed with no problems with filters missing

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/LSFmod

This is the very latest update of the script, now supports HBD and fixed a couple of bugs and optimizations

https://pastebin.com/eE37iYWZ
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Another year is almost over...

Time to wish everyone on this forum, and especially those who still do DVD conversions, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Very special greetings to MrC, the author of this wonderful software. He has not posted here for some time, so I hope that he is doing well. All my best wishes for him and his family...

Cheers
    manolito
    Last edited by manolito; 21st Dec 2019 at 21:03.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manolito View Post
    Another year is almost over...

Time to wish everyone on this forum, and especially those who still do DVD conversions, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Very special greetings to MrC, the author of this wonderful software. He has not posted here for some time, so I hope that he is doing well. All my best wishes for him and his family...

Cheers
    manolito
    Thank you Manolito.
    The same to you & your family,
    and everyone else on this forum.
    <3
    Quote Quote  
  6. How do I get avisynth to accept a 10-bit 4:2:2 uncompressed standard definition interlaced YUV MOV video? I want to use AVStoDVD to convert it to DVD. Directshowsource and ffvideosource doesn't accept this video or hangs for long time. I captured the video using Black magic intensity shuttle.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Your Raw.txt file is not too helpful. Please upload a small section of your source file...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thanks. Here you go.
    Currently I'm converting it to MP4 using Handbrake first and then to DVD.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by digicube View Post
    Thanks. Here you go.
    Currently I'm converting it to MP4 using Handbrake first and then to DVD.
    AVStoDVD can open the source directly, just use FFVideoSource
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @ digicube

Your sample works nicely in AVStoDVD without any errors. It works with the default A2DSource filters (which use DSS2Mod for video and DirectShowSource for audio), and as davexnet posted, the FFVideoSource filter also causes no problems. I even tried LSMASH without any issues.

So I am quite sure that there is a problem with the A2D configuration on your computer. Please post your A2D log file...
    Quote Quote  
  11. Thanks for the tip. Looks like the v210 is not enabled in LAV video decoder settings. Once enabled, it works now with avisynth and directshowsource.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Does AVStoDVD 2.8.8 support Windows 10 Pro 64bit? I installed it but the auto Avisynth script is not populating after I import videos.

Edit: I installed 2.8.7 and it's working now.
    Last edited by digicube; 7th Jan 2020 at 18:19.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by digicube View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Looks like the v210 is not enabled in LAV video decoder settings. Once enabled, it works now with avisynth and directshowsource.

Have a look at Win7DSFilterTweaker, sometimes the LAV filters are not set by default and 64-bit filters may not be either. This tool guarantees filters are set to what you want not what Windows thinks should be set. It should also work with Windows 10 as well. I just set all filters to LAV and have no issues. Just run it and click the Preferred Decoders button to see what is enabled and change to LAV Filters if its not set. Click Apply & Close and then exit. They are set straight away without any need to restart Windows

https://www.videohelp.com/download/Win7DSFilterTweaker_6.3.exe
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible to create a DVD structure using AVStoDVD without having any sort of menu? If so, how is it done?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Yes just don't go through DVD Menu Wizard. The DVD will have no menu. If you did, then just click reset menu to delete the menu.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Brilliant, yet so simple. Thanks mate.
    Quote Quote  
  17. For IDX and SUB files, do you import both of them or just one of them?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just add the .idx files so long as they are in the same folder as the associated .sub files. The program will take care of the rest.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by flips61 View Post
    Just add the .idx files so long as they are in the same folder as the associated .sub files. The program will take care of the rest.
    I've also found that if you want forced subtitles for a non-English or whatever audio or non-English parts in a film/series (The Great Wall for example), then going into the subtitles tab in the project settings and untick 'auto subtitles setup' then choose 'FORCED' in the drop down menu it works everytime
    Quote Quote