VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130
FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 3,871 to 3,873 of 3873
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Change the video and audio source filters to FFmpeg and retry (Preferences/Avisynth tab)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The error is an FFmpeg error (not AviSynth), and it occurs when FFmpeg tries to encode a thumbnal video for the menu. When using motion menus AVStoDVD always uses FFmpeg to encode the menu video, even if HCenc is the specified encoder. Unfortunately this encode does not appear in the log, so it is hard to debug.

A reliable way to get rid of the error is to use static menus instead of motion menus. One possible reason for the error could be that your source files have variable frame rate, and I don't know if FFmpeg handles the conversion to the thumbnail videos correctly.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you want to sharpen video, try LSFMOD. Its a pretty old script now, but still achieves very good sharpening results and is pretty fast using avisynth+ and the prefetch() command

Prefetch(4) works best for me and never fails, where prefetch(8) is a good few frames quicker but can cause problems with random crashes

To use LSFMOD a simple "video = video.lsfmod(strength=120)" . Thats the settings I use, just before a resize function is the preferred way but will be a lot slower with 4k source. Trying it after a resize will be quicker but slightly less quality

I created a text file with all the filters needs and just put that in the avisynth plugins folder as an .avsi file so it loads it automatically, and I have a BIG list of filters/scripts I use as and when. All work fine when needed with no problems with filters missing

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/LSFmod

This is the very latest update of the script, now supports HBD and fixed a couple of bugs and optimizations

https://pastebin.com/eE37iYWZ
    Quote Quote