VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 127
FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 3,781 to 3,786 of 3786
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    You won't hear anything about Codec Packs from me, in the past I had to completely reinstall Windows just one too many times using the K-Lite or CCC packages.

For AVStoDVD it is important that the Preferred DirectShow Filters are set to LAVFilters or maybe to ffdshow. Anything else means trouble. I am still curious why your uploaded sample does not work on your machine. Please post the A2D log file for such a failed conversion.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think seeker47 uploaded a sample nor a log, did he? I uploaded the SD sample myself at your earlier request,
    and my issue was solved with the 2016 ffms2.dll. His problem would presumably be solved by the same method
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry, I mixed it up somehow...
    But again, without a sample and a log file it is hard to give any assistance
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I brought this issue up in the Doom9 thread about the ffms2 C_Pluginn:
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1868785#post1868785

It looks like indeed for high bitdepth sources the older ffms2 version ffms2_r1140+101-avs+vsp.7z from 2016 is the only version which works.
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manolito View Post
    It was just the MediaInfo report that I posted. I would try to post the other two, but can't get to that until sometime next week. Before then, I'll need to figure out what to use to extract a clip, seeing as Machete won't even load the file, for the reason I mentioned.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this gradually disappearing American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Originally Posted by manolito View Post
    It was just the MediaInfo report that I posted. I would try to post the other two, but can't get to that until sometime next week. Before then, I'll need to figure out what to use to extract a clip, seeing as Machete won't even load the file, for the reason I mentioned.
    Why don't you just install the earlier version of ffms2.dll that has been discussed here and see if it works?
    Quote Quote