VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 118
FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 3,511 to 3,516 of 3516
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Nicety1 View Post
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    @Nicety1

sorry, the forum rules do not allow to ask for (and to provide) help for illegally downloaded movies.

Bye
    Rules are HERE and they mention NOTHING of what you speak. Specifically, it says, "Backup: You have the right to make A backup of your media. You can back up AS MUCH (which would include making a copy for a friend) or as little as you wish."
    MrC is the author of AVStoDVD, he always signs off with "bye" - all you had to do was look at some of his earlier posts
    Your movie filename as seen in your log is the exact name as a "scene" release. We're not naive, there is some
    "grin grin,wink wink, nudge nudge say no more" activity going on but best not to make it obvious.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Got a subtitle question: I now know that the hard-encode option works only if you select to hard-encode the FIRST sub track. I select the FORCED srt as first track and the REGULAR srt as second track. Then toggle on the hard-encode option for the FIRST track. But the result is two sub selections in the resulting dvd menu. The FIRST selection is to the hard-coded subs that don't NEED to be turned on. Is there a way to avoid having the first, forced, hard-coded sub track from showing up in the menu and ONLY have the REGULAR subs show up as an option to turn on?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Got a subtitle question: I now know that the hard-encode option works only if you select to hard-encode the FIRST sub track. I select the FORCED srt as first track and the REGULAR srt as second track. Then toggle on the hard-encode option for the FIRST track. But the result is two sub selections in the resulting dvd menu. The FIRST selection is to the hard-coded subs that don't NEED to be turned on. Is there a way to avoid having the first, forced, hard-coded sub track from showing up in the menu and ONLY have the REGULAR subs show up as an option to turn on?
    This could be considered a slight bug in A2D, but there is a workaround. The forced subs are burned into the video via avisynth "textsub"
    so they should not even show up in the subtitle selection - indeed they don't the subtitle1 is empty - at least this is how it looks to me.

Try this, on the main screen at the top hit the +Settings button to show "advanced settings" Select "edit encoder command parameters at runtime"
    Start the project.
    You can dismiss the first box that comes up, it's for the encoder. When the muxman / Batchmux box comes up, at the lower left
    there are three lines to change. Where it says -s2 change it to -s1 on each of the those lines. "X" out to save the change.
    For example:
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	muxman.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	43351  

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    This could be considered a slight bug in A2D, but there is a workaround. The forced subs are burned into the video via avisynth "textsub"
    so they should not even show up in the subtitle selection - indeed they don't the subtitle1 is empty - at least this is how it looks to me.

Try this, on the main screen at the top hit the +Settings button to show "advanced settings" Select "edit encoder command parameters at runtime"
    Start the project.
    You can dismiss the first box that comes up, it's for the encoder. When the muxman / Batchmux box comes up, at the lower left
    there are three lines to change. Where it says -s2 change it to -s1 on each of the those lines. "X" out to save the change.
    For example:
    Thanks. This wasn't info for a current conversion but on the next one where I'm using both forced and regular subs, I'll try this method and give feedback.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Nicety1 View Post
    Thanks for the bug report, next release will surely have a fix for that. Meanwhile you can use the workaround proposed by dave (Tnx).

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote