VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok I have been ripping DVD's for a couple of months now and had no problems. Ofcourse like everyone else I upgraded to XP and now am having problems. I encoded the VCD w/tmpgenc and am trying to burn it with EZ CD Creator. I used the platinum edition before on 98 and when upgrading to XP I had to run the update from Roxio for XP and upgraded to version 5.02b. When I finally goto burn I get the following error:
    "One or more files have been modified since creating the project. It is recommended to stop the recording and run Validate Project from the Application. If you choose Continue, then the project will be temporarily modified."
    I choose continue and the burn is fine but will not play in my standalone Sony DVD player.
    I also choose VideoCD and Validate and it said there were no errors.
    Any Ideas??
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    I would completely remove ezcd and try a fresh install following roxio's instructions completely, I got rid of ezcd when I upgraded to xp, went to only nero, but I also use vcdeasy, cdrwin and fireburner. this covers just about anything I want to do as far as burning.
    Quote Quote