VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I usually make Divx Ultra Discs to squeeze more stuff onto a disc. But this format might not be supported in the future. I am thinking of downloading Super and AutoGK to put on my new computer which has the dual core processor. I read in the comments for AutoGK that someone reported some spyware in the program. I want to use these programs, but I want to make sure they are safe to put on my computer. My dual core is working great, it is real workhorse and I am glad that I invested in.

I use my Hauppauge to record to mpeg2 format 720x480. I want to be able to back stuff up to the .avi format so I can use my Phillips 5140 to play them on my tv.

I just want to be certain there are no spyware or other nasty stuff in AutoGk and Super or the programs that they are a front end to. Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give me concerning this matter.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi-

I don't know anything about Super, but AutoGK is safe. The spyware stuff was a long time ago.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Read the Super guarantee on their website.......virus/spyware free DL'd.....
    I use Super and AutoGk ,no probs to date.........
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  4. manono & t0nee1 thank you for responding to this topic. I am going to download these programs and use them. Once again, thank you both for taking the time to answer my questions.
    Quote Quote