Originally Posted by samijubal
The audio sync problem went away after a couple of weeks on mine. I don't know about the missing channels. Mine gets all the channels my HDTV and the Voom receiver get. Philips/Magnavox products are very poor quality, I'd be amazed if it was better.
As a reality check today, I brought my Toshiba HD flatscreen in from the motorhome and reconneded it to my antenna. I've now watched it all day without a single freeze frame or pixilation. I also get more channels using the Toshiba and every one has been rock solid. I needed to do this relaity check because I was doubting myself after all the negative results I've gotten trying to find a ATSC box that works. So here is the deal, you may recieve just fine service with your Voom and or your HiSense. I've checked the rev of my Hisence and it's the most current version. So with the considtions in your area, it works for you. With the conidtions that I have in my area, those do NOT work for me worth a crap. Another thing that is for sure, The Toshiba tuner is rock solid. So what is definate is that I'm still looking for the box ATSC tuner that is current generation and I'm sure it will work for me.

Tom