VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I love DVDFlick, don't get me wrong, but there is only one thing that bugs me and I've searched around here quite a bit, and a hefty amount on google but I can't find anything about having DVDFlick convert multiple movies as in a queue ... What I mean by that is loading one movie to convert and ImgBurn, then making it so that once its done it goes to the next movie so that I don't actually have to sit at my computer and manually load the next file every time. I know it sounds extremely lazy (and it is) but I work A LOT and I would love to leave for work then come back and have seven or eight movies in DVD format ready to burn. If DVDFlick doesn't do this I'd be pretty disappointed but I wouldn't mind being pointed in the direction of an application that has the "queue" feature. I understand that its going to be extremely unlikely to find an application quite like DVDFlick that can do this with the same simplicity and ease but I'm more than willing to put the time and effort into reading a few tutorials and doing my fair share of research to make it work the way I need it to. Any help right now would be immensely appreciated, thank you again.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I hate to do it but .....

Bump
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think there's a batch app for convertx2dvd, to do just what you want.
    Yes, here it is: http://www.infectiousx.com/

/Mats
    Quote Quote