VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Any idea about Vivanco & Videotech video procesors ? Are they comparable to those like Sima, Elite Video & SignVideo ?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Didn't see the post before I PM'ed I'm going to post anyway just incase anyone else is interested.
    I don't know if you've seen this post I made about the Videotech VMX410 -
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic321400.html
    Follow the links on post for more info on this particular mixer.
    The Videotech VMX400 is the same but has the sound mixer missed off (it is only a basic one).
    Vivanco must have started to make them later for a bit but origonally Videotech where a British company (and developer).
    As to the other mixers/processors made by videotech and vivanco I'm not sure but I'll bet there very basic and produce digital noise. I don't know though they tend to go for cheap on ebay, the VMX410 goes for more due to its full TBC/sync if it's correctly discribed, if not you could get a bargain. The Proc amp (colour/contrast/brightness/enhance) aren't that great the enhance is poor. Thats why I think its only the TBC that's really going for it. Ever extra box and cables bring problems.
    I avoid using if I can help it and I've due lots of test caps but I'm still not 100% about some features, you really need the manual, its not online.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If its a full tbc with simple proc. amp. then this good to look out for.
    I don't have one but I think I'm right in recommending.
    http://www.lektropacks.com/view_category.php?category=144
    the CTB100 is svid/comp, small and useful.
    I actually saw some reduced to £116 in a QVC outlet store near me, so they must have been on QVC in the last 6 months. I was tempted.
    Quote Quote