Can you burn Xvid files to DVD so they will play on stand alone DVD Player without conversion?
(note I put this Q here as it is a general one that borders VCD /SVCD & DVD authoring. If there is a way then please provide links to the actual process)
1. I know you can convert to DVD but that will increase file size(s) or burn to VCD /SVCD
2. I know you can burn to DVD as data files and play on computer software player.
3. Is there software to create Xvid files that will play on stand alone DVD Player?
4. Of course are there any stand alone DVD Players that would play them?
5. If answer is no does anyone know about any future plans to do so?
Purpose to put more video on a DVD with Xvid
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Originally Posted by redwudz