VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. OK...I'm having some trouble figuring out a price.

I have an almost unused Nintendo Wii, 2 remotes (1 nunchuku) Zelda, Classic controller, and a couple of SNES and N64 games already downloaded onto the Wii. It's still under warranty until mid-December. I've got all the boxes and everything.

I have no time to play, and quite frankly not much has come out for it that has made me want to keep it. I plan on moving back to Canada and I don't want to pack it up then either. A friend offered me 220USD for the whole package. What does everyone think?
    SmileSmile
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-WII-CONSOLE-1-NUNCHUK-1-REMOTE-5-GAMES_W0QQitemZ270146522...QQcmdZViewItem

A Brand New Wii with 1 Nunchuk, 1 remote and 5 games is going for $299 currently on eBay with about 5 mins left.

Since yours is slightly used and doesn't have any Wii games, it sounds like $220 is a pretty good / fair deal.

Tearren
    Quote Quote  
  3. Agreed. 220 is very reasonable and *might* even be a bit high.

Take it and run
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    hell, I'd pay $250 for the package you're offering.
    I think you could get at least that much for it since the system alone is $250.00 and absolutely impossible to get your hands on....
    Does the Wii have region restrictions/lock-outs like Nintendo's previous consoles? If so, that could definitely drop the "value" to somebody on this side of the Pacific.
    Otherwise, I think you're kinda getting screwed for $220.00.
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote  
  5. The person who wants to buy it lives in Japan. He's a friend. It's still under warranty, and he still has 2500 points to buy downloadable games with. I wanted 250. That's what I will ask for...maybe...don't know...dammit I'm confused!!
    SmileSmile
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by beavereater
    ...dammit I'm confused!!
    hehe, glad to be of "help"! :P
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    Quote Quote  
  7. Selling it for 250USD. I did my own online research here in Japan. He wants to buy used since they are hard to get here and he trusts me more than some online ebay style shop. Plus I've got the receipt and it's still under warranty.
    SmileSmile
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    rock on.
    it's kind of nice to see that they are hard to get in Japan too.
    It makes me feel better about still not being able to find one here.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Man that package is complete, yeah the warranty and the unused factor plus all those other minor things make it at least 225USD thats a cooool deal.
    LITEON man!
    Quote Quote