VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Since Ifoedit website is not active anymore, I just can't remember how to remove menu's music from DVD

I have a music DVD which is audience taped and the level of music in menu section is much louder than it is during the concert. It gets very annoying if you'd like to change the song via menu and you've already adjusted the volume along the concert music. Then you move back to menu and OUCH! It's so loud Therefore I'd like to remove menu's music completely.

And as always, many thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I can only tell how to do it in DVDRemake: select menu PGC, open 'audio tracks' tab, right-click on audio track line and select 'disable track'. Output modified menu/ifo/bup files and replace old ones (backup to be sure).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Alex_ander
    I can only tell how to do it in DVDRemake: select menu PGC, open 'audio tracks' tab, right-click on audio track line and select 'disable track'. Output modified menu/ifo/bup files and replace old ones (backup to be sure).
    Hey, that's cool and it really worked 8) I really appreciate this so thank you very much I also have DVDRemake but it didn't come to my mind that I could use that program. Great! Thanks again!
    Quote Quote