VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I haven't been able to get SVCD2DVD to work for well over a year. I've asked many questions on this forum to try and get some use from it. I can't import assetts at all, haven't been able to in over a year.

SVCD2DVD REMAINS USELESS.

The other day, some guy named dog school took over my thread.

His question was answered.

Mine was not.

I give up totally on Chrissyboy, SVCD2DVD, this forum, and everything connected with it.

Good bye forever.

I will strongly recommend people do not use this seriously flawed program and it's attendant total lack of support.

2. I won't respond to the childishness of your post but I will point out that 2 of your complaints were addressed here:

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic331593.html#1721609

namely the hijack AND you were asked about the original issue. Take the time to answer ChrissyBoy's questions or move on, but don't complain because you didn't follow up.

Understand that we have lives outside of here and sometimes things get missed.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com

3. Did you ever follow up on this thread?

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic322401.html
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gealto2
    I give up totally on Chrissyboy, SVCD2DVD, this forum, and everything connected with it.

Good bye forever.

I will strongly recommend people do not use this seriously flawed program and it's attendant total lack of support.
    Mmm. Well you seem to have go at least something from it:

Originally Posted by gealto2
    I've used SVC2DVD to author and burn over 950 DVD's.
    Bye bye....
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!