VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm trying to use GUIfordvdauthor, but on the download page, there are various versions.

eg.

Download: GUIforDvdauthor normal setup (5.2MB; dvdauthor + MuxMan included, GDI+ and VB Runtime necessary))
    GUIforDvdauthor full install (7.2MB - incl. VB-runtime, dvdauthor, MuxMan and GDI+)
    GUIforDvdauthor EXE (and help) only (2.9MB; VB Runtime, GDI+, dvdauthor windows binaries and MuxMan necessary)

Update to version 1.04 (from version 0.88 or later)
    GUIforDvdauthor104 EXE only (1.4MB contains only the new GUI_DVDauthor.exe, ChapEditGFD.exe, GFDGifTool.exe, sub2png.exe, and conspawn.exe; conspawn.exe is only for W98/ME)
    Changes are described in History
    Remark: You should also update the dvdauthor windows binaries to version 0.6.14-GfD-1!
    For animated menus also an update for Avisynth (version 2.5.7), DGIndex (version 1.4.8), QuEnc (version 0.71) and/or HCEnc (version 0.20) may be necessary.

AND

Beginners package:
    This package includes all necessary files, but please only download it if you really need all these files/programs.
    (For WinXP/W2k/W98: With VB-Runtime, dvdauthor, MuxMan, HCenc, Avisynth, DGMPGDec, GDI+)
    GUIforDvdauthor XP install (9.9MB)

Which one do I need? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Full install should work.

You'll get error messages if anything extra is needed.
    Quote Quote