VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. NTSC Interlaced Video.

I want to remove some of the noise if this is really noise or just pixelation in the video. I'm still not sure what filter to use because I think NeatVideo 2.0 would just be to strong in this case. Don't want to loose all my detail.

I'm planning on using the fill filter to cleanup the noise near the bottom. I'm not sure what type of noise or pixelation is caused in the blue/grey shirt, but it drives me crazy when I what it on TV.

I'm not sure how to clean this up since I don't know what it is for sure.

This one show really bad on the screen during playback. Again not sure if this is noise or just pixelation. Need a filter to clean this up if possible, just not sure which one.

Again you can see the noise on the TV screen, but not sure whats best to clean it up a little.

Thanks.

Matt

Search Comp PM
    There's really nothing you can do here. Nothing at all.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Looks like pretty good quality NTSC video to me. The interlacing is showing up but that will only be noticable on a computer monitor, it shouldn't when it is played back on a TV.

4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    One post per sugject is enough. Please don't double post. Continue in: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic331507.html#1716810

Moderator redwudz