VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok, so I didn't listen when most people said don't buy DVD camcorder and I went out and got one Canon DC20. It works fine but some time the DVD won't finalize which means I cannot watch it at all. Is there a way for me to restore the disc now that the camcorder won't even recognize? I have some important video that I've captured and the DVD is almost useless since I cannot watch read it at all. Any suggestion or tool that would allow me to capture the corrupted discs? I have about 4 of them. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Not free - kinda slow - no guarantee - and a bit on the "technical" side.... ISOBuster and CDRoller.
    Quote Quote  
  3. hech54, thanks for the info, I can see it on Isobuster but not sure what to do with it. I've extracted and it has .tao extension, what should I do next?

Originally Posted by hech54
    Not free - kinda slow - no guarantee - and a bit on the "technical" side.... ISOBuster and CDRoller.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sangleweb
    hech54, thanks for the info, I can see it on Isobuster but not sure what to do with it. I've extracted and it has .tao extension, what should I do next?

Originally Posted by hech54
    There should be an associated .CUE file use this to burn the .TAO file just 'Burn image' with the .CUE file instead.
    Quote Quote