VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Yep just saw a commercial for it on history channel - I've tivo'd it so it will be ready to record
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In the end, I didn't think it was all that great. I watched it completely. But it was
    missing something. Don't know what, though. Anyway.

I did capture it, but then, I mistakenly deleted it while I was searching for some HDD
    space.

Anyway. I thought that it would make for serving as an "extras" on DL or HD disks
    (when they come out) for a, "special, special, my edited version" Star Wars HD blastoff
    But, since I deleted the file, I guess it doesn't matter, now.

Never-the-less, I did another TV-search and came up with these (see below) and maybe
    they *would* serve as, "extras" -- after all

TV Line up for Cable in New York:

47 HISTORY Sat 6/2 11:00 PM -- Star Wars Tech
    No Episode Title The six ``Star Wars'' films exhibit technological advances.

46 AETV Sat 6/9 10:00 PM -- Star Wars: Empire of Dreams
    No Episode Title The trilogy becomes a cultural phenomenon and changes movie-making.

47 HISTORY Sun 6/3 8:00 PM -- Star Wars: The Legacy Revealed
    No Episode Title Filmmaker George Lucas' fantasy milestones have a philosophical subtext.

52 VH1 Thu 6/14 11:00 AM -- When Star Wars Ruled the World
    No Episode Title The ``Star Wars'' trilogy becomes extremely popular.

-vhelp 4287
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I was disappointed with what I've seen - I only saw the first half (still have it on my tivo though).

It was mainly a rehash of the EMPIRE OF DREAMS special it seemed (I have it on my special edition dvd set bonus disc). Granted the EMPIRE special covered a lot of the background but it also touched on a lot of the same stuff this show did.

Now it was good but kind of repetitive......
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote