+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM

Call the Police, if you've seen her.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Really? Who told you that?
    Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    For what it's worth it's not a hoax, I saw it on the TV news the other day. One of those stories that grabs the medias attention. What's really sad is there many children abducted each day and some are lucky to get local attention by the news let alone national or in this case worldwide attention.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    blond hair, blue eyes (not 100% sure from the photo could be green)
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    it's on the news everyday here in the UK but as thecoalman says there are many others abducted

if you do a search you will see that her parents weren't with her at the time. They had went to the restaurant in the complex and left Madelaine and 2 other kids (2 year olds I think) alone and were checking on them every so often. There's no f'in way I'd be leaving my 3 kids (if I had any) alone under any circumstances and especially not so I could get a meal in a restaurant!!!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070515132324AAHaxjz

there's something like a £2.5 million reward offered for information leading to her return

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6649951.stm

while I feel saddened for the child, I'm angry at the parents for leaving the children unattended and all this publicity is a little too much seeing as she's not the only missing child in the world (especially after being left alone)
    Quote Quote  
  6. I have 2 daughters (4 years and 2 years old) and I have been "troubled and inconvenienced" more times than I can remember trying to have meals, or shopping anywhere, or doing anything you can imagine, but I have never EVER let the girls out of my sight for more than a blink.

It makes me really mad that some people just let the kids roam around thinking that everything is puppies and sunshine just to find that they dissapeared moments later.

I could be in the safest place in the world and I will be 2 steps behind my girls at all times.
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MeDiCo_BrUjO
    I have 2 daughters (4 years and 2 years old) and I have been "troubled and inconvenienced" more times than I can remember trying to have meals, or shopping anywhere, or doing anything you can imagine, but I have never EVER let the girls out of my sight for more than a blink.

It makes me really mad that some people just let the kids roam around thinking that everything is puppies and sunshine just to find that they dissapeared moments later.

I could be in the safest place in the world and I will be 2 steps behind my girls at all times.
    I feel for the parents but agree with you 100%
    Quote Quote