VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i am having a problem now with imgburn

i changed drom dvd shrink/nero because of a similar problem and you guys suggested imgburn

it go's through the whole process, but doesnt end up writing to the dvd...the process has completed post comes up but nothing.
    It used to eject the disc and go through it twice, now it ejects and thats it...but nothing is done

very frustrating
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Some info would be helpful! What are you backing up and progs used? what media was used? post a log.....????

Very curious
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Also, what operating system are you using? (for example Win XP, Vista, etc)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    open imgburn ... click mode ... select write .... look near the bottom under 'destination' ... uncheck 'test mode' ... now burn as normal and the data will be written to disk ... (test mode does just what it says ... it test to see that the data will burn onto the disk .. but nothing is actually written)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    play the file from your HHD, make sure its valid,

now burn it, if its not on the disc you have a media and/OR hardware dvd-burner problem not a software problem
    Quote Quote