VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anyone have a link for Amaray sized inserts?

A few Google searches threw up some brands, but upon taking a closer look, some of the reviews were from disatisfied customers unhappy with the fit of the sleeves

I need quality sleeves that wont result in creases, and do not have the crappy visable perforated edge that comes from tearing off each sheet

Also, I dont want to find myself pissing around with an artist knife trimming sheets down to size etc

Another idea I had, was to look for companies that sell DVD spec insert paper (like a pack of A4 printer paper, but in DVD cover size) rather than packs of DVD inserts, I havent been able to find any, a fact that surprises me somewhat

Oh and, a company in the UK would be best

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think I've tried about everything I could get my hands on. For the best quality, get yourself some high res inkjet paper or photo paper (8.5 x 14) and then cut them yourself. I use a paper cutter...the kind with the table and guide with a blade on the attached handle. None of the dvd insert paper matches the print quality you can get with quality paper...and it is usually much cheaper.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote