VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, my friend was recently in Thailand and while he was there he made a dvd that i really liked so he gave it to me for the night and i burned it onto my computer. When i burned it i was left with AUDIO TS and VIDEO TS. Audio was empty, video had a bunch of .VOB files. When i would watch the .VOB files, the volume and sound was all fine, everything was good, so i deleted a bunch of the .VOB files so i was only left with the movie part, I didn't want to waste memory on credits and previews and such. So then I used Nero "Make your own DVD-Video" and i burned them all together onto a dvd with a menu and such. The video works good and everything worked out as planned, but the volume is less than half as loud as it was before. When i watch the video files that are saved on my computer, it works fine, but when i watch the disc i burned on a dvd player or my computer the volume is way too low. Help please
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There was a post just a short time back with similar problem.

Nerovision resets the volume to 33%.

If I recall, in Nerovision, when you load/import the vid files, right click on each vid file and reset the volume properties back to 100%. Hope this helps.
    Remember to burn on good media. Try burning to a folder first, to test the dvd, then burn the folder to disc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    K i'll try it, thanks in advance though
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah I'm not really getting what you said cause when i am in nero and the .vob is imported, there is nowhere to change the volume percent
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ohhh i found it lol sorry it took me a while, you can lock this if you want and sry for multiple posts =/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    edit
    Les
    Quote Quote