VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bougth a Hyundai plasma tv and because i know the owner of the store i got it for 950 but i still dident pick up yet but , i tried to to see online but i dident found nothing about it , ( i dont have the model number ) been to beasy to call the store . but trut google i read that this models are ragbaged from LG . does anyone knows anything about this tv`s

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    they are the same price at walmart and probably some chinese made clone of an LG - but not an LG

lower end - but decent specs if not the crappy ED version (which is much cheaper)

this is for the models sold in canada == maybe in the UK (where Hyundai plasmas are also sold) or in the usa , it is a different model (not uncommon)
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The Hyundai website has four 42" plasma tv, may find some info there:

http://www.hyundaiit.com/
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have no information about your site, but I usually use a great tech support to find information about my products. you can find specs, frequent problems and solutions.
    Here is the page for hyundai TV Support

Good luck
    Quote Quote  
  5. for this king of investment, I recommend extended warranty. in the end, it's all about luck, it could work for 20yrs, or 1....

Walmart already sells 42" Sanyo plasma.....for ~998, so this is not and extraordinary price for it.
    Quote Quote