I have a project in Sony Vegas that has 1080i, 720i, high res stills and some CG that I can output at whatever I want. I would like to get the best out of my 1080i, even at the expense of the others. It will be played on many monitors, but I would like to default to my 1080i LCOS tv. I don't care how long a render will take or how many discs it needs to fit on as long as I get the best quality possible. Please answer the following questions according to the above info:

General questions:
- I assume I render as regular 720, but I have read on some posts that I could get better quality if I do 24 fps, should I?
- Either way, 29.97 or 24, should I do interlaced since that's what the source is and it will be played out on a 1080i monitor?

Vegas specific questions:
- Do I check the box that says "stretch to fill frame (do not letterbox)" or not since it will play on my 16:9 tv?
- Do I set project properties to Lower field first and none on the deinterlace method?
- What should I do for the various clip types when it comes to 1) resample and 2) reduce interlace flicker?

Thanks!
Carson