VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi i'm sam, i'm an indian, my parents got this dvd recorder from the US......its good i like it...but the problems are.....i also own a satellite dish...which is connect into my t.v to view television through satellite and also i own a Playstation 2.....i connected these both into the dvd-recorder....into IN1 and IN2.....but when i view it through the dvd-rec...the displayed is moved till down the screen..that means the top of the normall display is displayed in between my t.v...(we can see only half the display of the movie or whtever i'm seeing)....thats 1 problem..please help me configure that out....and the other problem is that when i connect my ps2...the same thing happenes.....BUT!! only the starting logo...(the blue screen and lights running around and showing "microsofts" things..and even the word "playstation 2" is like the half display).......but when the game starts it becomes alright....only the starting logo in the ps2 and the complete satellite dish is the problem in this dvd-rec

But when i connect them directly into the T.V it works Perfect......
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    NTSC is used in USA. PAL (I assume) in India. Incompatible units.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    go to the setup on the dvd recorder go to tv type press on it change it to pal then see if it works then if it is on ntsc change it to pal see if it works if not then then thats not your problem
    Quote Quote