VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anybody else have problems getting the audio to work with the PVR-150 and nerovision or pinnacle studio 9? I have a VCR with composite video plugged into the card along with the left and right audio going into a minijack and plugged into the audio jack on the card. The only program that gets audio is the wintv2000 that came with it. What's the deal?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What are you trying to do with the MPG in NV? convert to ?
    I have same card and usually I'll use Super or DVDflick to convert to DVD..if thats what you're goal is!!!!
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Not many other programs will be able to get audio from the PVR-150. This is a common problem with hardware MPEG encoding cards. You might as well use WinTV2000. No other program will get any better results either. The video is converted to MPEG on the card. So all programs are doing is saving the data to a file.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Besides WinTV2000, I use GBpvr with same results on my PVR-150,but yeah, I'm not sure of other progs.....I may upgrade soon.
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  5. Because the card does the "conversion" to mpg in it's hardware, all the capture program need do, is view the source, and tell the card where to save the mpg. Using nero, which is NOT compatible with the card, is pointless.
    Use WinTV2k for vhs or dv capture, and gbpvr for TV.
    Cheers, Jim
    My DVDLab Guides
    Quote Quote