VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone seen this..? from 1970..seems as though it never has been released for dvd or sale..It was a made for tv movie..it really is a good movie..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Was it the one where the ghosts of the crew were trapped by the plane, until one by one their remains were found and covered by a flag and they disappeared crying out that darkness was coming over them?

The end of the movie there was one ghost crew member is left alone and the navigator had turned around in his jeep to return to the site, believing that he knew there was still one set of remains left and where they were.

The crew played baseball to pass the time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    on DVD here http://www.montrealfood.com/dvds.html

scroll down

their quality is VERY good all things considered .....
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wow.. He sure charges a lot for his DVD's.. And I think he's pirating the movies..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    not sure - they are not available from any other source (at last not in the same quality) ....

no proof they are pirated - so why i posted the link ... if im wrong , ill remove it ...
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BJ_M
    not sure - they are not available from any other source (at last not in the same quality) ....

no proof they are pirated - so why i posted the link ... if im wrong , ill remove it ...
    You'll receive two DVDs (Maxell or TDK: the only ones worth bothering with) in a keepcase of the highest quality with carefully designed artwork. This will be a DVD set you will be proud to display on your video shelf.
    Pretty apparent.
    Quote Quote