VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. yes I have, I have even tried installing it on 3 other hard drives connected to my pc. It doesn`t even get to start, so I cannot register it, I`m totally lost as to what to try now, as this is the best programme I`ve ever owned, and has never let me down in the past.

regards John.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Drop me an email and we will try it manually....
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am having issues on Windows 7. The splash screen comes up then disapears. Any help?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by downer
    I am having issues on Windows 7. The splash screen comes up then disapears. Any help?

Have you tried reinstalling?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For Windows 7 you can not install to program files..... Just install it to C:\ and it will work fine... You will get the option to change dir once you try to install svcd2dvd.... Just read Past post on this forum index and it will say the same thing......
    Quote Quote  
  6. ive used this program for years. great program.

i just purchased a new computer running the 64 bit windows 7. ive installed the program normally and the first project i did. everything worked fine.

but for some reason when i went to do up another project. now no matter what i do it wont let me add assests to the project.
    the assest is an AVI. its currently installed into the C:\ only instead in the programs folder. i gave it admin running rights also.

tried reinstalling a few times etc etc. i dont know what changed since the first project i did on the new computer. it worked fine the first go around, but like i said: now it wont let me add assests. i click to add, the file browse window closes normally. but nothing ever appears in the bottom where the assest titles show when added etc. so i can process or anything and finish the project. any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Could really do with some help guys. Hve jst had Vista put on my comp, hve read all the other posts and i still can't do this. Do u think some could talk me thought this lol being am a learner.
    Originally Posted by dbonics View Post
    ive used this program for years. great program.

i just purchased a new computer running the 64 bit windows 7. ive installed the program normally and the first project i did. everything worked fine.

but for some reason when i went to do up another project. now no matter what i do it wont let me add assests to the project.
    the assest is an AVI. its currently installed into the C:\ only instead in the programs folder. i gave it admin running rights also.

tried reinstalling a few times etc etc. i dont know what changed since the first project i did on the new computer. it worked fine the first go around, but like i said: now it wont let me add assests. i click to add, the file browse window closes normally. but nothing ever appears in the bottom where the assest titles show when added etc. so i can process or anything and finish the project. any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As you have vista - can you take a look at this thread about installation and Vista issues?
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic324278.html#1776530
    (In particular: installation in a folder other than "Program Files" and running "As Administrator")
    Regards,
    Chris
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi All...

I just installed VOB2MPG Pro V3.0 on a Vista Business SP2 machine. It works fine, but it required administrator rights to run.

This program is not performing any functions that should require admnistrator rights. While I can give it administrator rights, it seems like a bug to me. Is it trying to write to the install directory or modify keys in HKLM?

Thanks,

...Karl
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I Have a Prob also after a crash on Windows 7 I formatted and reinstalled SVCD was fine before on Win 7
    but Now I just get the Blue Reg Box which does not auto infill just sits there
    I have tried inputting manually the code but still nothing tried Admin mode still nothing Help
    Quote Quote