VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you, Soopafresh. I will do it and will post the result.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Soopafresh,

I was going to try chunks of 200 MB as you advised. As far as I understand I can get 200 MB of video with TSSplitter. But how can I get the same size of the audio? Or should I create 200 MB pieces with the batch file? Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Both the audio and video are cut together. The PART.000x.TS file will contain the video and audio track.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You mean the batch file, right? And I should change PART.000x.TS to PART.200.TS? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Soopafresh and everybody,

I regret but could not try it earlier as I was relocating.

I split .ts into 1GB files but it does not work. The delay happened to be not -650 but -1050. I have fixed it perfectly well at the beginning of the 1GB but later it is again a complete mess.

Meanwhile I've found software that does a decent job converting .ts into DVD. It is ConvertXToDVD. The resulting picture is very good. Just a little too soft to my liking. No audio sync problem at all. There is a glitch though.

I have cretaed 4 DVDs (the movie consists of 4 .ts files) and thwo of them have frozen frames at their very beginning. Actually ConvertXToDVD whiles starting the conversion was providing a warning: errors in stream 0. Is there any way to fix the problem?

Thank you!
    Quote Quote