VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My brother was on TV so I recorded it using my DVD Recorder. I want to make a copy of it on my PC for some family members.

I can get it to read the DVD and it rips fine with AnyDVD and is playable in any DVD Software, but I have tried DVD Shrink, Nero Recode, CloneDVD and DVDFab and they all choke when it comes to actually making the copy.

Has anyone been able to make a copy of one of their recordings and if so what did you use?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Easy would be DVD Decrypter: ISO Read>ISO Write. But it sounds like you may have a problem with the disc. Does it play properly on a standalone DVD player? Software players can be fairly tolerant of a problem video file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yep, the original recording plays in all 4 of my DVD Players

I'll try DVD Decrypter
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nero Image Recorder should accomplish same result as DVDDecrypter if problems are encountered. I've had DVDDecrypter result in image too large for DVDR 4.7 GB, but Nero created image of same video and burned successfully.
    Quote Quote