VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi, i am trying to copy a DVD using DVD Shrink but i keep getting this error message "Data error (cyclic redundancy check" everyone know what this means or what i am doing wrong
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It could be a dirty disc or your disc has new copy protection. Try the latest RipIt4Me or DVDFab Decrypter.
    He's a liar and a murderer, and I say that with all due respect.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you trying to rip an already ripped dvd? I use the programs that were recommended to you by the earlier....dvdecryptor is awesome.....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You will also get this same error in CloneDVD. My only solution in the past is to us Nero Recode and set a start point a few seconds into the movie credits. That seems to resolve the problem. My best guess is that it is a copy protection scheme the causes Shrink and CloneDVD to puke. Ripit4Me should also resolve the problem
    Quote Quote  
  5. thanx for all the replys... no its a original DVD which a brought i wanted to make a copy of it... i think it has got the copy protection on it... i'll give that Ripit4me & DVDFab Decrypter a try
    Quote Quote  
  6. is there a way to make Ripit4me work through DVDShrink instead of going through DVDFab Decrypter?
    Quote Quote  
  7. i ripped it but this message came up? the provided folder's structure cannot be accepted by a DVD
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote