VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I did manage to get Corel Draw to export a PNG format which retained transparency.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi there this tutorial was very helpful..but I have a few probles I was wondering if somebody could help me out with

My video is in 16:9 widescreen, so I create a NTSC (widescreen) template as mentioned in this tutorial, I have images that are in the very far corner of the screen, I create a 16:9 menu in tmpgenc..but when the dvd is played on a normal non-widescreen tv it is too stretched you cant see all the images on my menu..same problem when on my widescreen laptop when played in windows media lpayer but seems to work and look perfect in vlc player..the menu however does work on my normal non-widescreen lcd monitor..It s really annoyng that my DVD menu only really works on my lcd monitor..I want it to work on my standalone dvd player and my widescreen laptop..It needs to be compable with any standalone tv/dvd layer really..many thanks guys
    Quote Quote  
  3. What you mean by: "it is too stretched you cant see all the images on my menu" ?
    Where its image cut in left and right sides?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I really hope someone can help me with these questions.

Please note I am NOT a novice, I have used PC's and video/image software for many years., but still can't resolve the following issues.

Using TMPGENC DVD Author.

1> In version 1.6 I was able to animate the `thumbnail` images on the track selection menu, but despite trying every option available can't get this to work in version 2

2> Once a selected `track` has finished playing, it ALWAYS continues to play the NEXT track in sequence. I want it to ALWAYS revert to the `track menu` after EACH selected track finishes playing.

I find many of the options ambiguous, especially the action to take before/after track playing

If I cant resolve these issues I will have to look for a similar program ( Any suggestions)

Thanks

Calibra
    Quote Quote  
  5. 1>In Global DVD menu settings go to Motion menu
    Set to Motion menu and background audio

2>In Global DVD menu settings go to General
    Set in the bottom Track playback ending action to Display the track menu
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem in version 2 with motion menus.
    No matter what option is selected to make them 'happen', they will not animate.
    I posted about this in the DVD authoring forum.

I made a DVD not long ago and they had animated menu but now all of a sudden it will not work.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by NotSoEasy
    I have the same problem in version 2 with motion menus.
    No matter what option is selected to make them 'happen', they will not animate.
    I posted about this in the DVD authoring forum.

I made a DVD not long ago and they had animated menu but now all of a sudden it will not work.
    Thanks Roma_Turok I will try this to see if I can get the track playback ending action to do what i want...........and I STILL can not get the `thumbnail images` to animate and i see notso easy has the same problem. I have used the option you state but even with all the ticks in the right boxes animation is refused.......Just a thought could the animation be PROCESSOR dependent !!!! Because I used to use TMPGENC DVD author on my PC with an AMD processor, my current laptop has a CELERON processor.....Just a thought.........Wonder if dvd author 3 wil solve the issue..........Trouble is I dont have an internet connection at home so CAN NOT buy dvd autor 3 as it requires occaisonal licence validation over the internet....WHAT A PAIN
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Im having problem creating menu for 2films on 1cd in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5.

Iv seen the tutorial about how to create menu in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 but not how to make menu for 2films. i no u have 2 add another track but when i click on play in any of the menus i made it only plays one of the films

Can some1 make a tutorial with pictures on how to create menu for 2films on 1disc using TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 please???

Thanks
    Chana
    Quote Quote  
  9. Do you have link to tutorial about how to create menu in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 for 1film?
    Sorry I just do not understand.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ye the link below is the tutorial:-

https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=318702
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Chana1
    Ye the link below is the tutorial:-

https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=318702
    This tutorial not using TMPGEnc Plus 2.5.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ye but there both very very similar dont think theres much change in 2.5
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Chana1
    ye but there both very very similar dont think theres much change in 2.5
    No.
    TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 its MPEG-1/2 encoder software.
    In the tutorial using TMPGEnc DVD Author 2.0 its DVD authoring software.
    Ist not the same thing.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    this might be off topic a little bit but how many videos (size/length time) can be burned onto a standard DVD (4.7 GB) using this TMPGEnc DVD Author 2.0??
    Quote Quote  
  15. Download VideoCalc to calculate bitrate/size/length time can be burned onto a standard DVD (4.7 GB).
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    this worked very well for me..thank you roma turok
    Quote Quote