VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. is there any rm to avi or mpeg or even mov converting software? any help would be apreciated
    Quote Quote  
  2. ok any that doesnt require realmedia player to be installed?
    the crapyness of the real media player and its damn ads plus its corruption of many files in your computer can just well....
    Quote Quote  
  3. I can get this damn thing to work so if I send somebody the 2.91 meg video file can they convert it for me. (Its the South Park - Jesus Vs Frosty is anyone is wondering what it is)
    Quote Quote  
  4. well its probly not workin cuz you dont have rm player instaled
    Quote Quote  
  5. Nope I do. The thing converts the file but the picture is like a still frame
    Quote Quote  
  6. Nope I do. The thing converts the file but the picture is like a slide show.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaMDaY on 2001-07-21 07:44:25 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  7. can the finnal product look good enough or is something like 10fps?
    Quote Quote  
  8. My converted file is more like 1 fps
    Quote Quote  
  9. I sometimes download movies that turn out to play like a slideshow. Usually what you should do is use TMPGENC to encode to Mpeg or if it's already and mpeg, to avi, then back to mpeg. It may sound crazy but it usually works.
    Quote Quote