VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Has anyone had the problem of channel memory/set-up loss with the Toshiba D-R5 when it is turned off? During the first month I had it, no problems. Now, everytime I turn the thing off, it loses the entire channel memory and basically any other set-up I have performed. This requires me to go back through the channel scan. I'm just leaving it on 24/7 now but would like to get this resolved.

I have emailed Toshiba and not heard a response yet. Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have had mine for about two months now. About a week ago I noticed it changed from the broadcast setting to cable. Eventually it started losing the whole channel list. It does seem to only happen when you turn the power off. I tried unplugging it for a day in case it was some kind of software bug, no luck.

Have you had any luck getting the problem corrected? I looked around Toshiba's web site and haven't come up with anything. Did they ever reply to you?

If your still watching this post I'll let you know what happens with mine.
    Randy
    Quote Quote