VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    i dont think i am using the right settings for vcd it isnt turning out right and there is no sound can anyone help.iam using dvd decrypter to rip the dvd
    thanx
    Quote Quote  
  2. first i would recommend smart ripper -it decrypts and de macros...and you get smaller vob files. since you cna select which audio stream you want and ditch a load of other stuff- foreign dialogue and subtitles etc..
    which flaskmpeg version you use? the one that does multi vob streams? or the 060 that does single mpeg2/vob ...
    actually although i am a flask fan its not much good at vcd/svcd the picture aspect on the tepmplate provided is all wrong ...anyway ive been using DVDx1_6 for ages now amd the best thing is that you don't have to copy/desccs the bloody vobs to yer hd..think of all that space not taken up5gb of dvd data..its direct from dvd to vcd/svcd/svo all in one job...oh and you can set up 650mb limits so it splits the files into cd cuttables..and you can chapter the lot avi/vcd/svcd - not bad eh?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    iam using flask 0594 ive tried dvdx 1.6 but i am getting auth dll err its says drive may not b locked. the plug in settings dont seem 2 be working either
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!