VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    The programs I use and the order in which I use them are as follows, RipIt4ME > DVD Decrypter > FixVTS > DVD Shrink 3.2 > Nero 6.0.0.9 . The error I'm getting happens anywhere between halfway to about 99% of the way through burning a disk using Nero. I've uploaded the error log .txt file. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dustin

burnerrorlog.txt
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Dustin you need to edit your burn error log and remove your Nero serial # from it......

What media are you using?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by objectnull
    The programs I use and the order in which I use them are as follows, RipIt4ME > DVD Decrypter > FixVTS > DVD Shrink 3.2 > Nero 6.0.0.9 . The error I'm getting happens anywhere between halfway to about 99% of the way through burning a disk using Nero. I've uploaded the error log .txt file. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dustin

burnerrorlog.txt
    Did you always have this problem with Nero 6.0.0.9 or did it just begin? This version is pretty old and may not fully support your burner. Did you check Ahead's web site for an upgrade version?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    objectnull,

The media you're using (CMC MAG E01) isn't very good (nomorecoasters.com rates them as 3rd class). That's most likely your problem. The atapi error code (030C00) tends to support that conclusion. Higher quality media would likely solve your problem.

By the way, I see this was your first post. Welcome to VideoHelp.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Also, assuming you are ripping video, you can do it with half as many steps as your current process.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote