VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Just a short little message to say that I appreciate the work that Baldrick has put into VCDHelp!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Me too.

Cheers baldrick.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i think anyone with a love for video editing/converting has to thank baldrick... he has put more time and effort into this site than most people put into a productive life!

so here is my thanks too.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I too want to send a great thanks to Baldrick. This website helped me out a whole bunch about everything I needed to know about video help. Thank you very much
    Quote Quote  
  5. Some more thanks here. This is a great site - I seriously went through this weird withdrawl when it was down a while back

JJ
    Quote Quote  
  6. Just want to add my thanks to Baldrick and al lthe rest for the long hours you put in to keep this site up and running. Without your assistance I know I would be somewhere in a basket by now......

Bud
    Quote Quote  
  7. As a naive AOL poster would do on a forum: "me too" ;^)

Tack Baldrick!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kitty on 2002-01-09 20:06:50 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'll toss out a great big thanks as well. When I first started getting into vcd and svcd, I was having trouble finding a source that gave great info. Then I stumbled across this site and learned quite a bit. Thanks for everything.

Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'll add my two bobs worth, like many I spent a month of toaster creation before bighting the bullet and sourcing further help, the buck stopped at this sight. My upmost sincere thanks to all behind the scenes, and I too suffered withdrawls when the forum was down not long ago. And to those few I have noticed bagging the men behing this site in their posts, I hope a mother f%^&*ng spike hits your computer like no other.
    Happy converting all
    Dave
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    Quote Quote  
  10. yeah thanks baldrick. I would be lost and no movies to watch if it wasn't for vcdhelp. I have an idea for you though. Why don't you get one banner on this site so everone that comes to vcdhelp and wants to help the site will click on it. That way you could afford the high bandwidth. Not saying you can't but high traffic is ovbiously high price.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    thanks.
    badandy: havent you seen that I have banners on every page? temporarily not in the forums though...but banners dont generate much money only way too much work....then I rather get free hosting in exchange for banners.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Me too, great thanks to Baldrick
    and those who helped me out to get my vcd running.
    I ve learned a lot from this site!
    How can i donate something ?
    I don't have visa or american express or mastercard.
    (the only plastic card i have is to rent dvd movies
    I've heard of paypal or something, does that work ?

tommy
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    A well done from me too!
    Also how can I change my status from member to something else?

Baker
    Quote Quote  
  14. thanks from me too!

i say, each give baldrick $1!
    that's not too much now, is it?

THANKS A MILLION!
    Cheers~

JCPicache
    Quote Quote