VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Thanks guys for explaining it. I was merely curious. I didn't mean for it to become a huge thread on the matter.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    Of course just not visiting the site or not logging in apparently isn't a viable option ......

Some people feel the need to be protected ..... from themselves
    it does happen
    Believing yourself to be secure only takes one cracker to dispel your belief.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Dv8ted2
    Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    Of course just not visiting the site or not logging in apparently isn't a viable option ......

Some people feel the need to be protected ..... from themselves
    it does happen
    It's not like you have to be logged in to browse here. However I guess if you get your IP address banned here and then get your ISP to block your access to this domain you can protect yourself from .... yourself.

... or you could show some self-control and not visit here.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    OMG!

You moderators are hilarious!

Who would have known that?

(this is rich. haven't had a laugh like this in a while.)

Whatever doesn't kill me, merely ticks me off. (Never again a Sony consumer.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Instead of banning, how about public ridicule of sorts? Perhaps they get a "tarred and feathered" message below their name.

I propose for automatic ridiculing when someone posts that their audio and video aren't in sync. It's obvious they haven't taken 2 seconds to search.

Oh, and "I want to convert my Divx into PERFECT DVDs with NO quality loss". That topic just irks me....
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Soopafresh

Oh, and "I want to convert my Divx into PERFECT DVDs with NO quality loss". That topic just irks me....
    . . . or I want to convert my perfect DVDs into Divx with NO quality loss. It sounds so stupid that it should be a bannable offense.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    . . . or I want to convert my perfect DVDs into Divx with NO quality loss. It sounds so stupid that it should be a bannable offense.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Granted that most of you have here for quite sometime and acquired the conversion skill. For those who never done it before, these tasks can be quite daunting. Let alone asking the right question.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Wile_E
    Thanks guys for explaining it. I was merely curious. I didn't mean for it to become a huge thread on the matter.
    Too late. We have to come and get you. Don't struggle or try to hide. Resistance is futile.

Originally Posted by hech54

Thank You very much Sir.
    I've seen you somewhere before, right?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by offline
    Originally Posted by hech54

Thank You very much Sir.
    I've seen you somewhere before, right?
    Who me?
    NO...that is my evil twin brother...sort of like what Gallagher's(the comedian) brother did to him.....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ROF
    Originally Posted by Soopafresh

Would you prefer something like;

What is the best way to convert from DVD to Divx?
    Quote Quote