VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Who is going to win the 2006 World Cup? part 2

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Italy, France, Germany.

I´m sorry for France...

Gemany organizaed a great and memorable world cup.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

"Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    France has nothing to feel sorry about. They didn't win but they played one hell of a game. Good Show! Can't say the same for certain other nation's teams, who's fans just sit around and bellyache for the rest of the tournament when they lose. Major credit to Italy for the win.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BJ_M

Yes, pass by and don't hit it with the head!

Stupid, stupid, stupid Zidane! Who would have expected that behaviour of him in the final of the Worldcup.
    Instead of being the MVP of the cup, he screwed up all the way, leaving the team in crucial moments.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Great game, folks! Congratulations to Italy!

Medico_Brujo
    France screwed it badly.
    -I do agree with you. France played so well but this last game....

Stupid, stupid, stupid Zidane! Who would have expected that behaviour of him in the final of the Worldcup.
    -You know Jeremiah, this should be his last game. What a sad farewell! There's absolutely no excuse for that behavior. Everybody saw what he did!

I would like to thank VideoHelp and all the friends who have posted on this topic. Thanks to all.

BTW, a huge enterprise granted 2 prizes for SuperSupreme (for his kind and unforgetable participation here, uploading those pics showing what he likes the most).

https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=1542060#1542060

First prize is a contract to advertise J&J products for one year; the second prize is a freepass for a whole year in DildoWorld.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cunhambebe
    First prize is a contract to advertise J&J products for one year; the second prize is a freepass for a whole year in DildoWorld.
    Good for the winner.

For the end read this story:

Media World Italia has to pay 16.5 milion euros to their customers because Italy won the Worldcup!
    They wanted to promote selling of LCD and plasma TV's for the Worldcup and promissed money back if Italy wins. They sold 10.000 TV's for the average price of 1.650€.

http://www.scienzedellacomunicazione.com/dettaglio.asp?idNews=1383
    http://www.dynamick.it/televisori-in-regalo-solo-se-litalia-vince-i-mondiali-468.html

and official rules of the promotive sale:
    http://demo.net-style.it/website_objects/File/regolamento_tifa.pdf
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Jeremiah58
    They sold 10.000 TV's for the average price of 1.650€.
    A classic !!

A notebook for each customer worth at least the value of each TV sold.
    I bet they dishonor the deal though.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No, they won't!
    Here is the catch:
    They have insured the situation with insurance company!
    They will suffer a great loss, but some will be payed by insurance company. Details about the insurance deal are unknown.

So, what obviously seemed like a good promotion sale, following by a promise which seems to be impossible to happen - came to truth. Italy won!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This is the first time I watched "Football" and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Guess I'll be going to watch the local team when they start playing agian.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Jeremiah58
    Media World Italia has to pay 16.5 milion euros to their customers because Italy won the Worldcup!
    Ouch!... that must hurt!

I can see the picture:

Marketing Advisor 1: What can we do to boost our sales this season?
    Marketing Advisor 2: I know, let's offer moneyback to people that buy from us IF we win the World Cup!!!
    Marketing Advisor 1: Great Idea!, that will never happen and everybody is going to purchase our stuff, let's talk to the boss.
    Boss: This is risky boys... are you sure?, it will be your asses...
    Marketing Advisor 1: No Problem boss, these suckers will never do it.
    Marketing Advisor 2: Yeah boss!, they suckinni!!, what are the odds?

Funeral Services for Marketing Advisor 1 and Marketing Advisor 2 are scheduled for this Friday in Rome.
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MeDiCo_BrUjO
    Funeral Services for Marketing Advisor 1 and Marketing Advisor 2 are scheduled for this Friday in Rome.

10.000 happy people will attend the funeral cheering "Forza Izalia!".
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Changing the subject....

Who was the best player for you, Jeremiah?
    Pelé has already considered Thierry Henry as one of the best players in the world. I agree. What a great player! Nothing against Zidane, but IMHO, Thierry Daniel Henry is much superior!
    Quote Quote  
  13. He plays so much better for Arsenal than France, when he has better support.
    Quote Quote  
  14. With the wrestling and rugby rules incorporated in this years world cup, I think Zidane was the best player with that great headbut, square on the chest.........
    Quote Quote  
  15. [url=http]text[/url] Denvers Dawgs's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would just like to point out that a US born hockey fan.....chose Italy from the get go...

Posted: Jun 09, 2006 12:27
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Denvers Dawgs
    As an American I'd love to see the US just make the finals, but with our bracket I'll take getting passed the first round this year as an ok goal.

But for the record I'm taking Italy to win.....you heard it here....

I have to agree wiith the above......Hockey is great, then football (American NFL, no CFL or college).

ITALIA!!!!
    What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity....
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Cunhambebe
    Great game, folks! Congratulations to Italy!

Medico_Brujo
    France screwed it badly.
    -I do agree with you. France played so well but this last game....

-You know Jeremiah, this should be his last game. What a sad farewell! There's absolutely no excuse for that behavior. Everybody saw what he did!

I would like to thank VideoHelp and all the friends who have posted on this topic. Thanks to all.

BTW, a huge enterprise granted 2 prizes for SuperSupreme (for his kind and unforgetable participation here, uploading those pics showing what he likes the most).

https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=1542060#1542060

"A Brazilian television channel, Globo, quoted lip-reader experts as saying the Italian defender had twice called Zidane's sister a "whore" before launching an unspecified insult at the player himself."

He called him a 'dirty terrorist' that make sence for kick his A**

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=402163&CPID=4&clid=119&lid=13&tit...es+Zidane+jibe
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "A Brazilian television channel, Globo, quoted lip-reader experts as saying the Italian defender had twice called Zidane's sister a "whore" before launching an unspecified insult at the player himself."
    He called him a 'dirty terrorist' that make sence for kick his A**
    -I got to know it this evening, before you post here They reported that they (lip-readers) were not sure if the Italian said the first or the second option, but definitely not both at the same time.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't matter.
    It's all part of the game, specially when you play with Italians. They are known for the insults to opponents.
    Zidane should have waited until the game ended and kick him in the tunnel if he wanted to.

Nevertheless Zidane was awarded as the best player.
    I know one thing - I will forget this Worldcup quickly, remembering it only for this fun chat on the forum.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Zidane should have waited until the game ended and kick him in the tunnel if he wanted to.
    -I just saw on Globo Network Zidane and all the Bleus avec Jacques Chirac. France is a great team and Zidane is a great player as well as Thierry Henry. His goal kicked Brazil's ass off the Cup, but it doesn't matter... LOL Well done, Thierry; c'étais un très bon travaill, mon ami. Those Ronaldinhos deserved it
    Quote Quote  
  20. To be honest, I'd say zidanes headbutt was the best part of the cup.

Good on him!!!

Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by G)-(OST
    To be honest, I'd say zidanes headbutt was the best part of the cup.
    Darn, you're right!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Zidane should have waited until the game ended and kick him in the tunnel
    I would have advised Zidane to kick him in the nuts instead
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by offline
    Zidane should have waited until the game ended and kick him in the tunnel
    Thanks offline, my mistake.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by offline
    Zidane should have waited until the game ended and kick him in the tunnel

I don't know if he has any nuts....

Zidane is like Lucas Neil's revenge on Italy
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    -A friend who lives in France just e-mailed me; he wrote:

Comment vas-tu mon ami ?
    Oui la coupe du monde est en italie quelle dommage !
    Matterazzi est un facho (raciste) il a insulté Zizou de sale arabe (sale terroriste musulmant et de fils de pute)
    Enfin c'est le sport et la vie continue pour nous.
    -Translation: ..Materazzi is a racist (facho, a slang for racist), he insulted Zizou saying he was a dirty arab (dirty muslim terrorist and ************)...

Zidane's parents are from Algeria in Africa, a former French Colony...

So, MJA this is what really happened there.
    Quote Quote