VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Who is going to win the 2006 World Cup? part 2

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Supreme2k
    Way to go Italy!
    Oh yes, I understand now.
    Good for you that you have your favorites.
    Go for it Supreme2k!

Just, errr...people here prefer girl fans, you know, but I'm sure no one here will be negative with you particular taste for the sport. Enjoy the game!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ust, errr...people here prefer girl fans, you know, but I'm sure no one here will be negative with you particular taste for the sport. Enjoy the game!
    -Yesssssss, you're right Jeremiah58... No one will be negative about his particular taste for the sport. Supermanolito LOL you should take your precations, boy; do like the Argentinians...LOL LOL
    and take this...

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yep, they even have a slogan for the Worldcup:

"If you receive to many goal - go & grab a box of Tylenol"

Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Supreme2k
    Way to go Italy!

Too bad, Germany!
    Is supersupreme having a dig or what?. Wonder if he'll dob on him self for the so called (NWS) images

Anyway no one left for me to go for, so i just hope we get to see a really good Grandfinal, Italy vs (France or Portugal), France probably.......

Quote Quote  
  5. I voted Italy From the start. But my expectations were the final will be played b/w Italy & Brazil but as the Brazil is already kicked out so the final will be Italy & France.
    Final Results :
    Italy 2 - France 1
    Scorers :
    Italy ____ Toni (First Half), Del Piero (2nd Half)
    France _____ Thiery Henry (First Half)

These are my expectations.
    Germany will beat Portugal to claim the 3rd place.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'll tell you what happened with the Brazilian team after the game: most of the players stayed in Europe because most of them are playing for European Teams such as Robinho, Adriano, Ronaldo (The Fat One), Ronaldinho Gaúcho (Spain), Juninho Pernambucano (France), etc...
    Roberto Carlos said he won't play anymore in the National Team so as the Coach who said that now he's retired. Anyway all of them made and still make a lot of MONEY. But I guess no one cared too much with this world cup - a simple example of this would be Ronaldo who was totally out of shape and definitely FAT.
    Most people around here agree that there were too many stars in the team but those stars never, never made a real team since they didn't played as a team - and they didn't know how to. Headlines of the newspaper The State of Saint Paul say: Forget That Team.
    My cogratulations to Italy, France and Portugal. In spite of the fact that we speak Brazilian Softenend Portuguese here (difference is bigger than the one between American English and Brittish English) - Brazil is not unanimous about Portugal; specially in São Paulo where there are people from the whole world and in Southern Brazil, where most of the immigration is from Germany and other northern European countries.
    I'm sorry for Germany. I was absolutely sure Germany would win the game, but... there will be other opportunities for sure!
    Thanks for the great pic, G)-(OST; (nice to see a wombat playing football - soccer; Australia sure is a wonderful place).
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Have to laugh as you guys seem to have imploded without any help from us at all

Originally Posted by G)-(OST
    Wonder if he'll dob on him self for the so called (NWS) images
    How are they NWS ?

It's not as if they've got their schlongs hanging out - topless women, OTOH ...
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. If you want to watch World cup on local TV in U.S., look for the local spanish channel for scheduled : Copa Mundial de la FIFA 2006
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Eddie, how nice you're here again!
    You mean Us, who??? You and the other... ahhh.. what's his nick?
    You know... Thank God at least your case is not too serious lol lol lol since you don't seem to have the same preferences as his. :P
    But listen to me boy - even if you were like him, no one would will be negative with your particular taste for the sport. C'mon, enjoy the game jimma! We are all friends here, yeah! LEt's cellebrate the World Cup ... C'mon, invite your friend, give us a song, c'mon! Stand up, hold his hand; we wanna hear you 2 singing: "We are a family... I've got all my sisters in me...We are a family...Get up everybody - sing! .....lol
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by jimmalenko

Wonder if he'll dob on him self for the so called (NWS) images
    How are they NWS ?

Who are you again??? Did anyone ask you anything??? ASSCLOWN!!!

(nice to see a wombat playing football - soccer; Australia sure is a wonderful place).
    Thanks for the kind words, wonderful place? well its all i know, i'm sure every country has its good and bad, soccer has exploded in Oz since this world cup, never has it been bigger. Hope it gets bigger still. We will see you (Brazil) in four years, friend.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks so much G)-(OST. This topic has been FUN and thanks for participating, my friend!
    Australia sure is a great, wonderful place! I hope one day I can visit your country, the Outback, Monkey Mia, all the Great Cities, all the beaches on the northern shores, The Great Barrier Reef, etc... Nice to see Australia has chosen Brazilian Colors - the yellow and green G'Day fellow!
    Cheers,
    Mark
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Who are you again??? Did anyone ask you anything??? ASSCLOWN!!!
    Sorry ... you're right .... it's your thread and you can pick and choose who you want to participate
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  13. This topic has been FUN
    Apart from the nit picking, LOL!!! SEE ABOVE

Denis

Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    How are they NWS ?

I think that these photos wouldn't be considered NWS only in a gay pub.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Easy, guys!
    This topic is about soccer, football, futebol, fußball, calcio, le football...
    Why would we use it to make enemies? Soccer is supposed to make friends!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    LOL - It's nice to meet you, Denis.
    Angus, where are u in Brazil? Rio, São Paulo, BH, Fortal, where???
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by AngusMacGyver
    Easy, guys!
    This topic is about soccer, football, futebol, fußball, calcio, le football...
    Why would we use it to make enemies? Soccer is supposed to make friends!
    YOUR RIGHT. LETS JUST RRRRRREEEELAX!!!

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    A) It's a joke. Note the smilies

B) It sucked you in beautifully. All I need to do is reel it in. Hey boys, I've got a whopper !!!

C) You're not a dobber, yet you continually point out and advertise other peoples' reports ?
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    Sorry ... you're right .... it's your thread and you can pick and choose who you want to participate
    No, but rather this:

Originally Posted by Baldrick

and if you don't like real football you don't need to participate in this topic...
    But I like that you, and who you called "us", do participate. It adds a particular flavor to the thread.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    A) It's a joke. Note the smilies

B) It sucked you in beautifully. All I need to do is reel it in. Hey boys, I've got a whopper !!!

C) You're not a dobber, yet you continually point out and advertise other peoples' reports ?

In the real world, you watch each others back, if your a dog, you must be titled as such, that way everyone knows what side of the fence you are on.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Far be it for me to be the one to put this back on topic, but as an aussie I can certainly see the irony of Italy making the final, especially since all I hear is that Italy "cheated" and that the Aussies were robbed.

if your a dog, you must be titled as such, that way everyone knows what side of the fence you are on.
    In my book that makes you just as bad as the "dogs" you're titling.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, I do agree with you Jeremiah, it's nice to have those 2 guys participating here....LOL LOL
    And because we have them both here, we'll offer a special prize at the end of the World Cup: a special contract to advertise Johnson & Johnson products!
    Quote Quote  
  23. In my book that makes you just as bad as the "dogs" you're titling.
    No, just staunch old school.

Anyway its past your milk and cookies time. Goodnight
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    G)-(OST
    Oh my, I wish I were in Australia now. It's 10:41 am here and I'll have to go to the courthouse - No..No! Blast! LOL
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Cunhambebe
    G)-(OST
    Oh my, I wish I were in Australia now. It's 10:41 am here and I'll have to go to the couthouse - No..No! Blast! LOL
    Its 20 mins to midnight here, and i gota go to bed. LOL
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    More dobbing
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Vive la France! Toujours la France! Vive la liberté - meme pour quelques tapés qu'il y a par ici come celui-ci au dessus lol lol
    Alors, la France va gagner! Bien sur! Allez Zidane! Allez-y!
    Jeremiah, aujourd'hui je suis pour la France (moi et tout le monde ici, au Brésil. à São Paulo)! La France c'est notre mère en Europe! Ricardo, meu brow, perdão, mais no fundo tb vou torcer numa nice por Portugal

Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cunhambebe
    Vive la France! Toujours la France! Vive la liberté - meme pour quelques tapés qu'il y a par ici come celui-ci au dessus lol lol
    That's impossible! Really?
    Both of them?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ah mon ami Jeremiah... Ça va la forme?
    Vous parlez français n'est ce pas? C'est bien parler le français comme langue étrangère. LOL LOL LOL
    Alors, Jeremiah, vous êtes pour la France ou le Portugal? Le coach du Portugal, lui, il est brésilien.. C'est Felipão, vous savez? J'espère un grand match ce soir! Alors à tout à l 'heure mon ami!
    Ah et les tapés, je m'enfiche....lol
    PS: Et le Canada, le Québec? Allons Québec Allons-y... tout le monde pour la France ce soir!
    Quote Quote