VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

Seems to be a bit of a drought at the moment with Sony DVD+R discs. I started buying the Jewel case versions of these discs at JB Hi-Fi in Miranda Fair for $11.50 a ten pack. Been back three times over the last two weeks and have been unable to get the 50 piece spindle, which they sell for about $48.95. Kind of good in a way as the price is a rip-off.

Been doing some digging around on the internet and found http://www.estore.com.au/Browse/a1ae9a374f794005a056a2c8407ec990001ItemDetail.aspx in North Sydney sell them fore $33.95, which is pretty good. I think they sell online only.

I'd rather go into the store and pick the item up myself. Just wondering if anybody knows of a store, anywhere in Sydney, close to any train station, that sells these discs at the same price. I have no private transport, and rely on trains only. Many thanks .
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you have computer fairs / swap meets like we do down here in Melbourne?

www.comtrader.com.au/swap/dates.php3

I've had a quick look and can't see any listings on this site for anywhere other than Melbourne - even though they're a national publication.

Good luck...
    There is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England: Telstra Stadium, Sydney, 22/11/2003.

Carpe diem.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    Quote Quote