VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have this DVD-R disc which, despite what soundtrack (it has 2 DD options) I choose in the menu it always starts with another one as standard so I have to correct this manually during the playback itself with AUDIO button.

I tried to open the IFO file with IFOEdit and there was a lot information about the structure of this disc. I bet I can set there what to use as standard soundtrack so they play automatically when I play the disc. How do I modify this setting?
    Quote Quote  
  2. After doing some research PgcEdit appears to be the right program to do this. However, there is something I don't understand.
    When I go to PGCEditor of this program and choose "Current domain streams attributes" (where I'm supposed to modify the needed stuff) all options are greyed out and the message in the window (not a warning message but a message in frame of the editing window) says: "Call it from main PGCEditor window to edit!". Something like this I cannot found in the manual of the program. What's the deal? Why do these programs have to be this complicated???
    Quote Quote  
  3. It's not complicated. You're just not used to it yet.

To do what you want, highlight the video in question, and then in the row of icons at the top, look for the one that's a green reel of film. Click on it and you'll be able to edit the Current domain streams attributes.

However, that's not your problem, I don't think. Something in the precommands for the menu (just guessing) is choosing the audio stream, and you'll either have to remove or change the line to a different audio stream. Do a trace to the menu, and then look in the right hand screen for a command choosing the audio. Again, just guessing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You are right...
    This will be tougher to fix than I thought...
    I'll try to do my best though...
    Quote Quote