VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I can't back up the DVD-Rom portion of a music DVD. I've tried using both DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink, but neither worked for this portion of the back up. Is this even possible? The DVD has Interactual Player on it. Is there something I need to change in the settings?

Thanks,
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried copying the folder via "my computer" if its a pc? I believe the data files should just be drag and drop. I did that with the first Matrix dvd.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper ??
    ki
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ki.cheuk
    Have you tried ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper ??
    The original poster is looking to get the DATA portion of the dvd copied. That is usually things like webpages, screensavers, and computer games. Those should be able to be drag-and-dropped on to the computer without much hassle as the designer of the dvd wants you to be able to use them without much hassle.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, I was able to get to the files in Nero by just dragging and dropping.
    Quote Quote