VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I'm working on a few projects: youth-type video, conference advertising etc.

Has anyone got any opinions on what software is the best soundtrack creator?

I used Ejay in the past to create Hip-Hop/Dance type tracks, but thats a free version and a bit limited.
    Sony just sent me an email advertising their "Cinescore"...

(I don't want to be buying lots of extra CDs with samples afterwards, just hoping for everything in one package.)

Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If oyu are used to mixing your own tracks, have a look at ACID or ACID Pro from Sony. You can also buy extra discs in themes, or download lots of samples from the net. Ultimately, you won't find everything you need in one pack anyway.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Fast tracker for all those funny ditties ... midi's and more ... you will need to seach these out ... some are free ... alot are not ... I'll have to dig mine out and see who made it ... backed it up with a thousand dittie's .

As far as I am aware they still run an annual competition .

Reaper for mixed track's (freeware) , multi tracked , packed with various feature's ... go nutt's .

On top of this there are a few cd collection's available that contain various audio track's released for the purpose of editing / mixing for user's own personal enjoyment ... pc user or apc magazine here in au were running several mixer competition's last year ...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hell, you can do a LOT with Fruityloops, believe it or not.
    Quote Quote