VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i got a psp 4gb hard it worked then stopped working so i took it back and then i got a new one it never worked when i put the new one in it says memory card not found and the onrange memory card light keeps flashing. then it stopped flashing and nothing happens. but befor sometimes if i hold the harddrive in a special way the orange light flashes. how can i fix it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    please asap i will do anything
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You might have better luck posting this question in a dedicated PSP or videogame forum.

From what I've seen, the hard drives are rather rare (they show up few and far between, and only in one store I've personally seen; not even the GameStops or EB seem to want to carry them for some reason), and I've also heard that it's unsupported and rather problematic or may have problems working correctly. It's a nice idea, but also a bit of a kludge (getting a hard drive working through a Memory Stick slot? Personally, I'd rather try to get one working through the PSP's USB port, but that's just me.) So, you might well have run into the problems with the units others were having. I don't know, myself, as I haven't looked into it.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Try formatting the hard drive throught the usb cable.
    Quote Quote